[ 024 ]

024 ;

YOU CALLING
MY NAME

warning:
this chapter contains sexual content and is intended for audience 18+. please proceed with caution. you may skip this chapter if you please.

THE
SUBMISSIVE
SIDE.

▂▂▂▂▂▂

YOUR HANDS SNEAKILY made its way down Armin's body as you broke contact with his lips, letting your own slide down his jaw, then his neck, where you sucked on the delicate flesh in hopes to find his sweet spot. When he groaned softly, you were certain that you had found it, so you bit on it, causing him to cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

When you realized that it would be risky to emphasize a hickey on his neck, you made your way further south, still having him pinned down in the bed helplessly. Your fingers ran across his chest to his abdomen, feeling his muscles tense up with your touch.

"Chillax," you cooed as you began unbuttoning his blue long-sleeved top painfully slow, just to tease him. "I haven't even gotten to the good part yet."

He didn't say anything, although you heard him gulp in anticipation, his big blue doe eyes staring at your face before watching you slither your hand under his top through his chest up to his shoulders, discarding the piece of cloth completely and tossing it behind you. You gave his half-naked body a good look before running your hands through it once again, this time without any boundaries stopping a skin-on-skin contact.

"Y/N..." Armin gasped when you caressed his defined abs, which immediately tauted. "Stop teasing me."

You pressed your hands flat onto his chest, using your arms as support as you leaned in closer to his face. Then you tutted your tongue before saying, "Well, aren't you a whiny brat! If you keep complaining, I'll stop all of this. Do you want that to happen?"

Armin wrinkled his nose, averting his gaze to somewhere else, his pale cheeks flushing with color. "...You're a succubus..."

You giggled, quite entertained with how helpless he was right now. Who would have thought that you could make the next king of Eldia plead to be pleasured by an ordinary girl like you? Just the thought of that skyrocketed your confidence to go on and tease him even more.

Your hands, which had been resting on his chest, snaked down beyond his pants until you cupped the familiar bulge in between his legs. You and Armin made a sudden eye contact, followed a gulp from him. He was looking queasy already from all the touches you were giving him.

"Do you... want me to... make you feel good, Armin?" you whispered to him as you lightly groped his bulge, having a soft moan escape his lips. "Tell me what you want, Armin Reiss."

"Y-Yes," he managed to choke out before he felt your fingers hovering his fly, tardily pulling it down. "M-Make me feel good—Y/N!"

You chuckled in amusement, quickly getting off of him and standing up to pull his pants, together with his briefs all the way down, revealing his already erect member dripping with pre-cum. Once again, you tried not to show how flustered you were, biting your lip forcefully to hide any bashfulness in you.