Chapter 25:Rehab

"I'm not here to cause trouble," she said looking at Azalea. "I am here to apologise for what happened. My mother and I had no idea. We wanted to let everyone know that we kicked everyone who was involved out, a lot of them left. It's just us and Harper now."

"Thank you apologising." The redhead said.

"My mother is with the Salvatore's now. We truly are sorry and we really do just want to live in peace."

"How are we supposed to believe that?" Alaric said.

"With time," Azalea moved closer to the teen. "Call it a probation period. We will talk as a group, I can't speak for everyone, but I don't have a grudge, from what I have seen everything you have done was to get your mother back. I can't blame you for that."

She smiled in relief.

"I'm glad, and I just wanna say that I really admire your story." She said giving a little nod to Azalea.

"You planning on staying in Mystic Falls?" Alaric asked.

"Yes, but we are happy to agree to terms," she said. "When we were here before, there weren't bloods banks and other methods of getting blood. My mother wants to adapt and make peace."

The redhead smiled.

"Then I look forward to seeing you around school. It'll be nice not to be the new girl anymore."

Anna laughed, then with a little nod made her way back up the drive.

The two made their way back inside. The redhead plopped on the sofa as her phone buzzed, she frowned as she saw Damon's message on the screen.

Hey avoid the house for a while Stefan's detoxing human blood. We'll let you know when it's safe again.

She frowned that didn't sound good. She wished that she knew a way to help Stefan, he had once said that he and his brother almost thought of it like a drug or alcohol addiction.

Problem was there was no rehab for vampires. No way to treat the –

"Of course," she whispered, her mind throwing her a memory from her time at Hogwarts. She stood up quickly rushing to her trunk where she kept her old school books. She could vaguely hear her Uncle's concerned voice as he made his way up the stairs, but she was too busy flicking through her charms book for 6th year. She kept scanning the Index.

Grinning she turned to the page. Scanning the effects of the spell and how it worked.

"Lea," her uncle was panting at her door. She shut her book, and grabbed her backpack.

"What's happening? What's wrong?" he said coming into the room. She dodged his hands as he tried to place them on her arms.

"I'm heading out," she gasped, her whole body high from her discovery. She knew her plan was going to work.

"What? Where are you going?"

"The Salvatore House." She said grinning at him. "I reckon I can help Stefan," she said, tucking her wand into sleeve so the Muggles around couldn't see.

"Don't wait up." She said, kissing her Uncle's cheek as she flew down the stairs towards the car. As she jogged down the porch steps, she saw Elena leave the house. The who froze as they saw each other.

"Stefan?" she said to her, Elena nodded. Then the brunette took in her friends' manner. She began to move again, towards her friend.

"What –"

"I have an idea to help Stefan," Azalea said gesturing to her backpack.

"Get in." Elena said, unlocking her car. The two dived into the car and Elena set off.