Chapter 13: Lexi

Saturday morning Azalea woke up early putting on her apron she began to decorate the cake, using her wand to write the icing she wrote. Let me guess... 17?

Smiling to herself she packed up the cake, and got into the car.

Struggling to shut the car door behind her, she slammed it with her hip. Carefully she walked to the front door, giving it a gentle nudge with her leg. It was unlocked, of course.

"Hello? Stefan?" she called as she walked into the house.

"Hello?" came an unfamiliar voice, Azalea gasped and spun to see a blonde woman looking at her. "Who's this Stefan?"

"I could say the same thing," Azalea retorted.

"Elena?"

"No, I'm not –"

"Anyway back to what I was saying. Baguettes, tacky wait stuff. All of Stefan's friends." Damon said, he turned to the red head. "And... Hello Lea, looking wonderful today."

"Burn in hell, Damon," she snapped, putting down the cake.

"Lea, you shouldn't have," he said looking at the cake. Then he laughed, the blonde woman did the same.

"I like her," the woman said grinning. "Burn in hell, Damon," she repeated.

"Yeah, well I don't want a Birthday Party –"

"A birthday party? Is that why your friend is here?" Azalea asked, gesturing to the blonde. She saw the blood bags on the table and her eyes shifted between the woman and Damon.

"Sorry, I travelled all night," she said, pulling a little face. "I'm Lexi," she said. Azalea eyes shot up.

"The famous Lexi! I've heard a lot of great things. I'm Lea." she grinned back holding out her hand. The female vampire froze.

"Oh my God! Your Azalea Potter," she crowed. "Stefan. Do you not know who this is?!" Stefan looked at the redhead curiously, she tilted her head down so he couldn't see her face.

"You know who I am? Well, don't tell that bastard," nodding to Damon. "The curiosity is the only thing keeping me alive, half the time," she said, making herself put her head back up.

"I can't smell vervain on you, why hasn't he –"

"He tried," she said glaring at him, he put his hands up in surrender. "Luckily; I can't be compelled, not properly." Azalea explained. "It's to do with something I'm guessing you know about, I can fight that too."

"Does it begin with an I?" she asked. Azalea nodded. "Cool, I've never met anyone as famous as you."

"We've danced all night with Bon Jovi," Stefan said.

"Please, this girl is in another league." Lexi snorted, making Azalea blush darker. Well this was not going to help her keep her cover, but at least it would only be these two who would know if one of them figured it out. The brothers seemed to only really know of the Muggle world.

"So, anyway. Birthday boy give me a hug," Azalea laughed, pouncing on the 162 year old vampire.

"Am I worthy to give such a famous person a hug?"

"Your totally not," Lexi smirked, crossing her arms, and leaning against the sofa.

"You're hilarious," she grumbled, as he hugged her.

"One day we will unravel the mysteries," Damon said.

"Maybe, but not today." She raised brow at him, ignoring him she turned back to Lexi.