Trust

We made our way up the stairs with my stuff in mine and my father arms. My mother was too precious to even lift a finger. She was what we call a supervisor when it came to things like this. We got to my dorm door and Miss Weems opened it for us "Alright, here we are."

"Oh wow it's quite spacious for a dorm", I noted. "Yes it is. Our single dorms do tend to be a little bigger than our shared rooms. Lucky you Miss y/l/n."

God the way she says my name does things to me that I can't quite explain. Her eyes continue to make me feel mesmerized and flustered every time I look into them.

This is going to be a wonderful first couple of weeks.

"Good she doesn't need to be bothered by other students. She needs to focus on her school work and practice more on her craft. With this large space you should be more than able to just that." said my mother with a bitter tone.

I barely managed to look at her and nodded in agreement. I started to nervously bite my lip listening to my mother speak with Principal Weems. My mother never had anything good to say about me and I felt embarrassed that my principal had to hear it.

My eyes flashed between Weems and the things I had in my hands as I set up my room. I was so captivated by her. She is quite literally the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. Her toned legs, her milky white skin, flawless lips, her eyes. God did I mention her eyes?!

"Well I believe it's about time we left y/n to fix up her room. Mr and Mrs y/l/n please say your goodbyes and I shall escort you to your car. Miss y/l/n please come by my office at 8:30. I have some things I need to discuss with you." I felt a huge wave of relief when I heard Weems say that, but that was quickly followed with anxiety. "Y- yes of course Miss Weems."

"Good bye baby. I'll miss you so much. You text and call when you can okay please?!" As I heard my father say that my eyes started to water. I gave him a loving smile and I got one in return. He hugged me tight and sealed it with a kiss to my forehead. I love my father and I'll miss him dearly.

"I will dad, I promise. I love you too!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek back with a hug to go with. I turned to face my mother. She did not look amused to see my father giving so much affection. The tears in my eyes vanished in instant as I made my way towards her.

She put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Bye y/n. Remember, do your work, get straight A's, and practice your craft. Do not disappointment me, understood?"

"Yes ma'am, I understand." While trying to make eye contact but failing completely.

My parents and Weems made their way towards the entrance of the school in a rather quick manner. I was left with my belongings and now it was time for the gun to begin, decorating my room. I put on my playlist that I was listening to on the way here and got to work.

The first song that began to play was Beautiful Liar by Beyoncé & Shakira. I swear to god this song never fails to make me dance and put me in a good mood. I started fixing my bed and setting up my clothes the way I wanted them as my music played.

After a while, I was brought out of my zone with a knock at the door. "Come in." I said.  As I went to pause to music Miss Thornhill entered.

"Hello again! Now I know I introduced myself, but I don't quite get your name." She stated with her hand held out. "Oh yes I'm sorry um my name is y/n" I said as I shook her hand. "Wonderful to properly meet you y/n. Now I know you're in the middle to decorating your room and all, but I just wanted to come by and give a little gift that I give to all my new students." She hands me a gorgeous looking sunflower plant. "Wow thank you so much Miss Thornhill it's so beautiful! This is actually my favorite flower. Was it coincidence or..."

"I actually got the feeling the second I met you today. I'm usually very good about guessing the type of flower that represents my students and I guess I nailed the hammer on the head with you." She was such a nice person and I felt comfortable around her. She had an amazing aura too. It was an orange-yellow color like the sun.

"Wow well thank you again for this beautiful gift professor. I think I'll put on my desk and try to look after it as best as I can. I don't necessarily have a green thumb, but for you I'll try." I said in a laughing manner. She looked at me with a smirk of a sorts that made my stomach do flips. God she truly was beautiful. "Hm, I sure hope you do y/n. Well I best be off and I'll see you around. Bye!"

"Oh I- uh- y- yes of course, good bye professor!" Seriously did I really have to stutter like that. Ugh way to go dumbass.

A/N: so I'm gonna try to do more larissaxreader interaction. I'm not entirely sure where I went to go with Marilyn and y/n's relationship. Let me know what y'all think I should do❤️ Happy reading<33