[REVISION NOTE]

Hello!

As you may all know, Dark Phantom is close to being wrapped up to its conclusion with the creation of the FINAL ACT after almost 2-3 years of developing this story and its 8 ACTs. Dark Phantom is the very first book I am writing, and it means really much to me, aiming for a different approach yet retaining the lovable spirit of what the Persona series established.

Prior to the day I first started my writing journey with this very book, The entire skeleton of the story has been developed for quiet some time, but it's contents where mostly made up on the spot. (I forgot the term of it but you'd understand) The first 4 ACT's were mostly experiments, playing around the tone and finding a point to establish without being too bland or downright extreme, mostly ACT 1, 2 and 4 are the ones that I mostly experimented on. It's until the start of ACT 5 and thereon where I begin to improve my writing experiences and my other books in my account were nothing more than just me testing around what I can do and around the same time gain more ideas for this book.

That being said, again, since the book is nearing to conclusion, I'd like to take the time and revise most of the ACT's, rectifying a few details, add new information (important or not) to the characters to better drive the plot, rewrite some parts that sound like they don't make sense and make the presentation (in terms of the use of words) at least consistent all the way to the end. Do not worry as while it seems I am about to completely alter some parts of the story, it's format will remain the same and will not affect the entire story leading up to the FINAL ACT.

Sorry for the inconvenience, especially those who are planning to read this book and the ones who are returning to it. I really prioritize newcomers to this book and like to finalize it in my heart's contents so you won't have to experience the constant changes in the book. Parts of the book will be republished again time to time once I finishing revising an ACT.

I'd like to thank you all for your small gesture of support, in reading this book. By the time I made this, it's close to reaching 5k readers and it's enough to keep me going. Dark Phantom is close to an end and I'd like to take the chance of tying some loose ends before I close this book.

For a little compensation, I made a quick illustration for the book, in celebration of it being close to reaching its conclusion.

Much love to you all.
- AA5