𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬 // 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶

PLEASE go to the authors note and read the triggers before you read this story!!

∘ ⋄ ❖ ⋆ ∙

Leo Valdez's life surpassed confusing, not even he understood why the fates wrote his tale with such cruelty. Eventually, he decided to simply accept the chaos, allowing it to thrive. Thats how this story was born.

     Since Leo was 9 years old, he has been falling down the same rabbit hole. He would never reach wonderland. Leos life was an ocean that never stopped getting polluted. His worst moments would shape the fucking disappointment of a kid he was. Disappointment to who? Well thats hard to say, Leo was a hero to camp and to his friends he was a genius. The only person Leo truly could never impress, was himself.

      Build a ship, save the world, and yet that wasn't enough for Leo, but maybe it would be...All it would take was another dance with death and two deadly half-bloods.

                               ∘ ⋄ ❖ ⋆ ∙

September 29th 2023

Dear diary,
        Im seriously considering burning this thing before yk...If anyone else found this, again... well, lets not get into that. 
      Anyway, this fucking diary is the only thing I trust completely and utterly even if its kinda cringe to write in a diary but I dont want to just leave the world with nothing left of me. Just gone...So, its the only peice of matter that will ever know this before its to late.
Im going to kill myself.
If I write all the reasons for this decision the paper would be soaked in tears by the time I finished so all I have to say is...fuck you, dylan.
     Well, Thats all, I hope you are never ever opened again my dear diary, because this time im burying you along with myself.

     ~Leo Valdez

                                ∘ ⋄ ❖ ⋆ ∙

    Leo Valdez was planning on taking his life, in an attempt to take the easy way out of his problems but thats not what the fates had decided for him.

     To understand why leo was almost driven to commit suicide, You must know the secrets of his past that he hides with his smile. You also will have to understand all of the events that happened when leo came back to camp half blood, the demons and the villains he faced. How he was shattered like a mirror to pieces and glued back together once again.

A/N: new story! Im so exited to see where this ones goes. I can tell there will be tons of tears put into this writing, buckle up.
Qotd: Fav beverage?