𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

A/N: this is short so im sorry yall

!trials of apollo spoiler alert!

    It doesn't even matter how hard I try. Dylan will keep trying to ruin my reputation no matter how many people those their arms (long story). Me? Im about to loose my damn sanity. 

  Leo heard a loud knock on his door, if its Dylan im going to kill myself

   He opened the door, there stood Luke, but Leo only knew her as Dylan's girlfriend.

   In her hands, was Leos diary.

  she quickly handed it to him, "hide it this time!"

Leo was taken aback, he didn't ask to get his diary stolen! "I- Well I didn't know your boyfriend would break in and take it!"

    "He's not..." she sighed, "whatever, just do it."

"Uh, not while your watching!" Leo whined, hugging the diary close. Im never letting this thing out of my sight ever again.

     "Look, Dylan hates you because nobody else does. Just mess up once and he will be satisfied."

     Mess up? I miss up all the time, what? Was what Leo was thinking. At least nobody else hates me...?

     Maybe El though, in her battle with Dylan she had survived but suffered a major loss. The fire from her sword fried her arm completely, she had in amputated just hours ago.

     Leo hoped if he could build a cool robot arm, maybe she wouldn't be pissed off at him. Its not his fault Dylans overpowered and mean.

   "Fine." Leo groaned, motioning for her to GET OUT! In the nicest way possible.

    "Do it, Leo, or he'll kill you."

  With that, Luke left, slamming the door shut on her way out.

   Been there, done that.

    Dying was easy, Leo wanted to die all the time. He wasn't afraid of death. If Dylan read his diary he would know.

     If Dylan was a fool, he would kill him.

    If he was a evil mastermind, he would threaten others to get to Leo.

    And Leo had a feeling that Dylan wasn't as dumb as he looked.

∘ ⋄ ❖ ⋆ ∙

After a few snack breaks, a mental breakdown and rage fit, it was done. A robot arm.

Leo kinda hoped El wouldn't want it because he wanted to but it in a glass box and display it.

Though, if he had an amputation he would use this cool robot arm, unless he was used to the way it was. What could he say, he hated change.

Lately, so much has changed for Leo, he wished it would be the same. Piper, Jason and him at wilderness school. No foster parents, no gods, before Jason died.

Leo Valdez has had to adapt, change and grow to survive but deep down its the last he wanted.

For example, in some foster homes, Leo would just be quiet, keep his head down till he could get out.

In others it was like he was thrown into a strong current, sinking fast while the air filled his lungs. He had to learn to swim to that he wouldn't drown.

Anyway, the arm was done. Leo was used to creating advanced tech everyday, it was the norm. At least that stayed the same.

It amazed a ton of people, not Leo. He knew he could do more, try harder, make something better.

Since he was done with el brazo, the arm, he needed to give Dylan what he wanted.

Leo didn't want anyone else loosing their arms, or lives, so he had to really embarrass himself.

What if I embarrass myself really bad and Dylan just still despises me? Leo worried.

The real question is, can I really change Dylan's opinion about me?

He hoped Dylan's girlfriend knew what she was talking about. For the sake El's other arm and Leo's not-very-valuable life.

A/N: I just wanted to get a chapter out didn't feel like editing. I literally wrote most of this just now, so its might be kinda confusing or hard to read. Im sorry. Ill edit it I promise I just knew I had to post it know or it would never happen.

Qotd: gummy or chocolate?