𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

Luke Allen had a feeling that Dylan was up to something. The way he was eyeballing Leo Valdez...Luke knew Dylan all to well, she could tell when he was up to something evil and she was offended...that he hadn't yet asked her for help!

     Luke loved mischief and Dylan knew that. She also loved him, his dark, wild hair, his eyes the color of mocha and his skin ever so slightly tanned. Of course, Dylan didnt know that...or thats what she thought.

    She loved his crazy, but she also loved how compared to her, he was a saint.

Luke watched dylan, watching Leo. Hes made some snarky remarks about how he doesn't think Leo should be the camps hero, "all he did was die" but Luke didn't think Leo would be back for him to prove his point.

    Little did she know that Dylan would go to extreme measures to de-throne Leo, and humiliate the savior of the world. Maybe it was jealousy, or maybe he was onto something?

No he definitely wasn't, he's a idiot.

Luke watched him slip into Bunker 9, and she hid unseen, waiting for him to come out. What is he up to? She asked herself, hoping it wouldn't get him injured.

                               ∘ ⋄ ❖ ⋆ ∙

Leo strolled from the forge to bunker 9 with 'I Can See You (Taylor Version)' playing in his earbuds. Leo hated how Demi-gods couldn't use phones, so he had to download songs on his iPod.

Leo had just finished making a sword for a new camper; I think her name was El.

He was headed back to the bunker to add finishing details. It stinks he didn't know her godly parent; he usually customized weapons for a bit of cash, and he needed the money to buy the rest of Speak Now (Taylor Version) on his old iPod! Ugh!

When Leo got close enough to the bunker, he saw someone waiting for him at his doorstep with their hands behind their backs. This is suspicious, Leo realized.

Leo stopped abruptly when he suddenly recognized the boy, it was the guy who was staring him down just a few days before! That had freaked Leo out, but maybe he was just nervous to talk to him and finally built the courage. Leo thought, I am a hero to the camp after all, but not with as much pride as you would assume.

     "Hello, Leo." The boy spoke, Leo wanted to wipe the mischievous look off Dylan's face as soon as he noticed it.

     Leo had a bad feeling brewing in the pit of his stomach, like before the drop on a roller coaster, when you realize it was a bad idea to even go on the roller coaster in the first place.

     He swallowed the lump in his throat and forced some, or just a single word, to come out.

      "Hey?"                                    

    "Hi." The taller boy smiled in return, which just made Leo's bad feeling grow even more.

Dylan revealed his hands from behind his back to reveal a book. Leo gazed upon the book, the brown leather was all too familiar to Leo—it was his diary.

That diary had accounts from the worst days of Leo's life to the day he died. He barely wrote in it anymore but decided to bring it to camp. Big mistake, because now that his strange boy was holding it, Leo felt more vulnerable than ever with his life in this camper's hands.

    "That...thats mine!" Leo exclaimed, trying to grab it back.

Dylan sidestepped his arm and stripped past him with a smirk on his face.

"Nobody will see you as a hero after this."

Leo whipped his head around to face Dylan, "Hang on! What the fuck are you doing?" Leo cried

Dylan's voice ran into one of Leo's ears and out the other; Leo couldn't even process what Dylan was trying to convey when he said to Leo,

"Im just playing devil's advocate here, but pretty soon I think everyone else will agree that you are just as pathetic as you look."

Even just hearing these words made Leo feel dizzy. Why was this happening? What was even happening?

"Wow, you're not even going to try and stop me, hero?"

Leo snapped out of his trance, letting his hands catch fire. Leos rage grew, he looked Dylan in the eyes and demanded he give the Diary back.

     I have to get it back before he shows it to anyone! Leo decided, filled determination to keep his thoughts and innermost secrets away from this stranger.

    Dylan didn't seem fazed by the Inferno coming from Leo's hands; he smirked again, giving Leo a wink before teleporting through...a pocket mirror?

What.

A/N: soo...what do we think? We have a villian and a new narrative now. Im exited.
Qotd: fav sprort?