𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬

A/N: THIS IS NOT EDITED!
Ignore grammar mistakes for now

Drew Tanaka had a bad feeling. Lately, her friend, Luke, has become...a little aggressive. Shes always been a little angry, but this is on a whole new plain.

    She suspected it had something to do with her new boyfriend, Dylan.

   Drew hated Dylan. She hated everything about him. She knows to much, so the hate is mutual.

   If Dylan were not blackmailing her, she would expose the crap out of him. He's a monster and Drew only knew the half of it.

   "Im so glad were finally together!" Luke had cheered, while getting her nails painted by Drew.

  "He didn't ask you though."

  Luke sighed, "Its alright, he knew I liked him anyway."

   Drew shook her head, "So, you don't like Julie anymore?" She asked.

  "Not really, im with Dylan, so..."

   Not really. Drew felt her heart break at the sinking of her ship.

   "Did you hear about what Leo did?" Luke questioned, changing the topic away from boys.

   Drew was glad, she didn't wanna talk about Dylan, or boys at all her gay self thought.

  "Yeah, he threw up like twice in the mess hall, right? I would be so embarrassed." Drew recalled the moment, she was so relived Leo didn't throw up on her cute new jacket.

   Luke knew Leo had done it on purpose, after what she told him. Luke hoped it would be enough, that Dylan would be satisfied but she didn't know how deep this hatred ran.

"Yeah..." Luke agreed, blowing on her nails.

Drew glanced over at the mirror on her wall, she could tell Dylan wasn't watching them through the mirror with his powers. There was no glimmer in the upper right hand corner of the mirror. Drew had caught onto this quick, but lately she seemed to notice that he's only mainly watching when Luke is around.

Luckily, that isn't now. Drew decided to seize the opportunity,

"Luke, Im worried about you."

"What? Why...?"

Drew sighed, "Dylan's always been one of your best friends but I have too. You have to trust me when I say I don't think he has good intentions."

"Drew..." Luke chuckled, hysterically, "Thank you for your concern but I think ill be fine."

Drew was not reassured in the slightest.

"Besides, what other motives would he have?" Luke asked just to prove her point.

"Your a dangerous fighter, your skilled and you have a really useful power..." Drew replied

"Dylan's not like that..." Luke assured, admiring her freshly painted finger nails.

"Okay..." Drew said, glancing over at the mirror again. This time, he was watching.

Drew hated how Dylan could watch and listen through any sort of reflection, he was so overpowered in her opinion.

Drew, surprisingly, wasn't concerned if he heard that conversation of not. She knew she did what was right for her friend, she just hoped it wouldn't get anyone she cared about hurt.

She cast the mirror a cold glare before pushing her focus onto Luke, and having a relaxing night before tomorrow, which would be torture for Drew Tanaka.

Qotd:
Summer or winter?

🎉 Du hast 𝗜𝗙 𝗜𝗧 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 𝗠𝗘 // 𝗟𝗘𝗢 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗭 fertig gelesen 🎉