𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 (𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻)

(Scroll down for triggers)

            ∘ ⋄ ❖ ⋆ ∙

Hello, My name is Harley, and Leo Valdez is my *second* favorite book character—of all time. So I have decided to finally write him a fan-fiction, that I see fit for the fandoms beloved son of Hephaestus.

    I will warn you, dear reader, that if you have not read the trials of apollo I would not read this because parts of the story may not make sense to you or be spoiled, but as always do what you please!

       This story, will not be your usual Leo fanfic; There will be no love interest, there will be no y/n.
No type of negativity to those who enjoy those books, thats great, but if you are seeking something different and unfamiliar...please, stay.

  This is a tale full of heartbreak, death, friendship and acceptance. Some of you will be able to find yourself in this story, and others will be able to understand what some people truly go through.

Important stuff here:

Possible Trigger Warnings in this story:
-Self-Harm
-Violence
-Abuse (verbal and physical)
-Grooming
-Homophobia (direct)
-Suicidal thoughts
-Mentions of suicide
-Mentions of rape
-SA

(My story is not at all intended to encourage these harmful acts upon yourself, if you feel that something in this story may trigger you please do what is best for your safety and well being, as that is far more important than fan-fiction.)

And ofc all of the characters belong to Rick Riordan, besides for..well, you'll know who.