🟥☀️Tanjiro x Y/N🍋✨

You are walking on the street and suddenly a demon pounces at you, You are defenseless because you don't know what to do. A young man. Tanjiro Kamado.  He beheads the demon infront of you but quickly  apologizing right after,  You want to repay this boy for saving your life and now would do anything for him. A sensation went to your body. You suddenly feel your vagina wet as if you want to do it with him even if you just had met him. You feel horny but you cannot hold it in much longer, So you tell Tanjiro that you like him and want to do it with him, Although you would expect a boy like Tanjiro Kamado would not want to agree to have intercourse to a person you just met, Tanjiro blushfully agreed that he would like to do "it"  with you under one circumstance.

 He must go to lady Tamayo's so that he would put Nezuko there. You are stunned of his response but agreed to his plan and you wait in your house for him to come back. 2 hours past and a knocking is heard by the door of your house, It is none other than Tanjiro. Ready for you.. "I won't really do this if i wasn't feeling a thing-y under my pants.." said Tanjiro

"I really don't care, ALL I WANT IS YOU." you replied to him with a straightforward blush on your face.   You drag Tanjiro to your room and started taking off his undergarments, but while doing so Tanjiro had a cute reaction and was blushing. Your vagina was more wet than ever but you continue undressing him, after you did, you slowly took off your dress  infront of him.

"Y-ya-I.. hmm, y-you have a nice body." uttered Tanjiro.

"Well then you must have a big cock underneath your pants." you replied 

He blushed and then pounce on you and started to kiss you, you kiss him back and you feel a feeling of warmth when his lips pressed against yours. You break the kiss and pushed him on the bed and started to lick his cock. His face turned red and it made you lick it even faster!

"Why are you so cute?!"you said 

You took his cock and held it and started to masturbate with it, rubbing his dick made his face blush hardcore and it made you wanna go more! after several rubs, he cummed. It made him embarrassed because it went to your face. You seduce-ly licked his dick and ate it

! well methaphorically  you did a blowjob on him. He moaned and it made you even more horny then you were before! Everything he did was so cute! you took a breath and inserted his dick on your vagina and slowly thrusted it. Even if it hurt you wouldn't notice, but only notice Tanjiro's face when he moans.

 He cums inside you. And you two were so tired you couldn't continue and just slept with him the whole night.