🗡🌑Kokushibo x 🏀👊Akaza x Y/N P-2 🍋✨

After months of searching for Kokushibo  you go to the same forrest when you first met him.  You call out his name many times but get no reply, you have been doing this for several days. Awaiting for his response. You have flashbacks of what happened with you and Kokushibo, You want to do it again with him or perhaps you are maybe inlove with him?

You climb a tree to get better view but fail because you ended up slipping and falling. You suddenly hear the sounds of slashing.....A katana, the slashes of the katana. You get up and follow the sound and then you stumbled upon Kokushibou having a duel with another man...demon you have finally realized that Kokushibo is the no.1 demon. So that meant that the upper moon 1 had intercourse with me? i must be lucky but never mind that he is fighting another demon, is it his friend? are they practicing? Kokushibo suddenly appeared behind me

"What are you doing here." he uttered.

"I was looking for you!"you replied

The other demon guy suddenly appeared beside me, he was jacked he looked like he could beat our whole village into a pulp, but the only thing i liked about him was that he kind of looked like a basketball.

"Who is this Kokushibou?"said the demon

"Y/N this is Akaza, he is a crackhead so don't bother him"said Kokusibo teasingly;

Akaza pulls you to the ground and stares at you, it makes you feel uncomfortable and embarrassed so you try to push him away, Kokushibo sees this and drags  Akaza away from you. You feel a sense of warmth in your heart, could it be that you have feelings for Kokushibo? Kokushibo pulls you into his arms and you blush heavily.

"Akaza you may leave."said Kokushibo

Akaza smiled,"We can share her..you know."

you look into both in their eyes as you become surprised of Akaza's choice of words..does he also like you? Akaza rips your dress and throws the remaining pieces on the ground, you are in a state of shock, you are intimidated by Akaza and you are uncomfortable. Kokushibo pushes Akaza away and gets your hand and he runs to the cave where you both did "it" You feel uncomfortable, you shed a tear and begin to start weeping.

"Look at me"said Kokushibo

You look at him and see his expression of pity, you start wiping away your tears and start undressing Kokushibo. He pulls you in for a kiss and you two started making out, his tongue felt mellow and soft. He breaks the kiss and shoves in his penis inside your mouth, 

A while later...

Akaza finds both of you undressed and having intercourse.... but he joins in? He pulled his cock out and put it into my ass even if Kokushibo has his dick in my vagina already, They thrust and you cannot help but bring out a hard moan. Thrust after trust, you all cum. Akaza tries to be rough but he is stopped by Kokushibo, while you three were doing it it seems like Kokushibo wants you all by himself because he keeps pushing Akaza away from you. You blush  but this only made them even more hornier and wanting you more. After a long session they stopped because they saw you already getting tired.

They both left the cave while you were asleep and you feel like you want to do this...again