💫👘Uzui x Y/N🍋✨

-------------------------------------

in honor of my babygirl, pookie bear, ratty-rat, @YukiIscuter

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Warnings:

level of spicy/horny: 🌶🌶

Edo-Style 

Red Light District 

Prostitutes

Sex Toy/s

Horny man

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

-----------------------------------

You were an orphan and you got taken in the (--) house due to your parents dying in your own house, the house got set on fire by an unknown cause and purpose.. 

"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵..?!" you cried remembering your parents.

the girls in the house never liked you when you first stepped in the (--) house..

"they're just jealous of me.." you thought.

they always ignored you.. but for what reason? beauty? 

Every girl in this house wished to get out..to be rescued by a dashing man willing to take care of you and make you his wife just so you can get out of this horrid, disgusting hell hole. 

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗯𝗲..? 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲...𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲..?!"

You heard this "mellow" story while cleaning the floor in the Oiran's room.. the highest ranking courtesan.. how you wished to be her. The Oiran was chatting with her friend and telling this forsaken story.

"Is this story even true? does it just give you hope.. but it never actually happens?"

You helplessly thought.. Women were like objects.. sold and men could do anything to them but only in exchange for some coins; Every girl in the (--) house were almost the same, they all were desperate for a customer to come by and choose them.. but they have to be pretty.. but most of them have already given up.. 

You were the ideal girl, you had all redeeming qualities any customer could ask for! yet.. they never have chose you at all.. you never had a single customer, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙮?

-----------------------------------

You were just in your room eating lunch..

"𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴..! 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿" you said, munching on the grilled fish with some rice.

a girl suddenly opens the door of your room, 

"Y/N! there's a wealthy customer! hurry and dress up! the madam wants all the girls to be in the lobby or you won't be picked!"

You were annoyed as you got interrupted as you were enjoying your satisfying meal... but..

It had been months since a single customer went by the (--) House, but a rich one? how lucky the owner must feel; a wealthy guy coming over their whorehouse.. 

You hurried and opened your drawer to find the best kimono you could find..