❄️💗Doma x Y/N (M)🍋✨

Hello!! sorry if i hadn't been uploading lately, i had my birthday days ago- 

Anyways you may now read TwT

________________________________________________________

You are suddenly teleported to a mysterious domain, you are greeted by the upper moon two Doma.

Doma: A Visitor?! 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡~! 

He grabs your waist upon seeing you, he smiles and it triggers you too slightly blush because of his charm.

Doma: What is a cute girl like you doing in my domain?

Y/N: I am a man..

he gasps as he slowly puts his finger on your inner thigh to confirm if you truly are a man

Doma: Thats funny, you don't look like a male..𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨.

he blushes as a growing bulge appears on Doma's kimono, making you stutter as your body begins to heat up a bit as he rubs his fingers on your inner thigh making you stutter.

Y/N: W-what are y-you doing?!

You let out a slight but tiny moan out of your mouth as he rubs his fingers farther into your pants, Doma hears your moan and he opens your haori with his left hand and he rubs your inner thigh using his right.

Doma: Do you like it when i touch you like 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?

he awaits for your reply but you cannot help but stammer as he sees your pants also having a bulge, he tores open your pants, revealing your lower body.

Doma: It cannot be that you are the only one having fun hehe~!

He smirks as you want to speak but it is ahold back due to Doma pushing your face against his and forcing both of your lips to touch one another. He grabs your face and starts to kiss you and you cannot even breath for a few moments.

He breaks the kiss and he reveals his shaft to you by ripping his kimono apart, you are shocked of the size of it but before you can utter a word, Doma lunges your head to his shaft.

Doma: Do you like the taste of my cock?

he grins deviously as he puts your head onto it and he slams it to your mouth and repeats it until he sees your mouth covered in semen.

Doma: 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜~?

He smirks as he sees your helpless face covered in his liquid, he grabs onto the bottom of your head and kisses you once again. You know this is 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 but you cannot help but cooperate with this man because you like it.

He breaks the kiss while you exclaim, Y/N: W-Why are you...doing this to me?

he chuckles and lets out a slight awe as he licks his lips, Doma: I hadn't seen such a cutie like you in centuries..so I figured~!

Y/N: B-But! he opens your legs as you try to say a word to him.

Doma: I don't 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 "𝗯𝘂𝘁"

He quickly slams his shaft right onto your hole as he lets out a moan,

Doma: You're tight!

 He grabs your hips and slams it at an inhuman speed causing you to let out a big moan.

He does this several times until you pass out unconscious.

Doma: 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘁~?

He backs away for a minute and takes a bite on your thigh, alarming you to wake up after you suddenly passed out.

Doma: Sorry dear 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳~!

He licks away the dripping blood from your thigh while you are shedding countless tears because of the sore of his bite.

He smirks as he licks his teeth in a manner that you are turned on by it, and you blush heavily.

______________________________________________________

look its like 11 pm and I am writing this shit so just wait for part two you horny ahh bi-