🔥🍩Kyojuro Rengoku x Y/N🍋✨

HI BIATCHESSSS😜😜😜😜😍😍😍😍😍🫶🫶🫶🫶

btw this is for our lovely Mr. Donut💗 x You 

ok Imma leave you guys/girls/walmart bags alone💗✨

(THIS IS A MODERN AKA PRESENT AU OK-)

________________________________

You wake up in the morning because of Kyojuro's touch and once you opened your eyes you see Kyojuro by your side wearing a vest early in the morning,

Kyojuro's vest:

You blush as you see him so well dressed but for what reason is he suited up like this?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You blush as you see him so well dressed but for what reason is he suited up like this?

Kyojuro: Good Morning!

Y/N: Good Morning..! you yawn as you were still kind of sleepy.

He suddenly drags you out of the room and into the kitchen, you're quite confused of what he's planning and he sits you down on the chair and he prepares a plate full of tempura and hands it over to you.

Kyojuro: I made them!

 he lets out a slight grin, but it disappears and he suddenly stands up and walked over to the cupboards and he hands you a glass of milk and puts a fork on the table as he forgot to gave you some.

Y/N: Thank you... 

Kyojuro: Oh by the way, we have to go to Mitsuri and Iguro's wedding..it starts in 4 hours!

You sigh as you look at the food and is hungry, you didn't notice the fork beside you and you just began to take the Tempura by your hand and put it in your mouth, you turn to Kyojuro only to see him drooling over the Tempura. You hear his belly rumble.

Kyojuro: Can I have some darling-?

You gave him some Tempura and he quickly shoved it into his mouth alarming you because this time he grabbed it too fast so it meant he was really hungry at the time.

Kyojuro: Umai!!

He utters as he takes a bite of the Tempura, he does this regularly whenever he eats food that he likes. Just by looking at Kyojuro you didn't notice that all the Tempura on the plate was gone. He told you dress up because he says that you two are going to a special occasion

You went to the bathroom and undressed, you start the water and wash your hair and body, after you took a bath you held out your hand to the railing to get a towel but there was none. You yelled out for Kyojuro.

Y/N: Kyojuro! Can you get me a towel?

He quickly finds a towel and he enters the bathroom without realizing you already stepped out of the shower.

He blushed as he faced you without anything on, and he stands there paralyzed and didn't respond to you when you call out his name.

Y/N: Kyojuro? A-Are you gonna give me the towel?!