💗⚡️Zenitsu x Y/N🍋✨

You are reading on a bench and then suddenly a boy by the name of Zenitsu Agatsuma pulls you and wants your hand in marriage, It felt like you almost didn't hear of what he said but only thought about his strange hair color and adorable face. 

"Please marry me! I have no-one please!!" he shouted while a tear went down on his face.

You almost can't focus on what to do and awkwardly replied with a slight yes, you haven't knew what you have been gotten into, but you are just slowly pulled away by him. His expression turns  into happiness and you are confused of what is even happening, and yet you feel like you can't refuse him because of his adorable-ness, he brings you to his house and introduces you to his "grandpa" saying that you are his bride.

"Grandpa, I have finally succeeded of finding a wife..Thank you for everything grandpa!! i must attend my duties now as a fiance!" he said to his grandpa

Zenitsu suddenly drags you to the house with a fairly cute expression, he looked very happy and this made you like him a little, Zenitsu gives you peach... " It's the best looking peach i could ever find!" says Zenitsu, so you eat the peach happily and you regained alot of energy from it since it was both nutritious and delicious. It made you like him even more, you tackle him to the ground for joy! because you ate the best peach you ever tasted!

"I-i-aA-R-I w-what are you doing-?" he mumbled to me

"Listen here cutie! I thinking I'm starting to like you!"you replied to his mumbling

He blushed and then looked to you and started to kiss you, you kiss him back with appreciation but you break the kiss right after. 

"Where is your room?" you said

He quickly grabs your hand and you both run to a corridor, he opens the door to his bedroom and you pounced on him to the bed. You played with his hair and you realized his weird hair color so you asked him the reason but he chose not to answer your question, it made you annoyed so you started undressing his top to see if he has abs, and he does. It made you aroused because he was so adorable, blushing and he has a good body. You undressed his lower bottom to reveal his cock, and you were amazed of it's size. You started sucking on his dick and his face turned red and he had cute moans so you enjoyed it.  After several licking he cummed , you slowly licked his dick's remaining semen and his face was so cute you had to continue. He suddenly released a loud..but cute moan. You decided to stop since he couldn't handle it. So you both went to the peach farm instead and picked peaches, together.