🗡🌑Kokushibo x Y/N🍋✨

Upon awakening to a sudden fall, you see a tall figure. A man. Standing above you, he is quite mysterious because he has six eyes, one of the eye says the number one but you don't quite mind it because you only focus on the fact that your in the forrest and you have no idea of how you have landed in this certain place.

"My name is Kokushibo" said the man.

You have troubles understanding of what is happening around you, you stare in his eyes..six gorgeous eyes and get mesmerized by it, you don't know why but his eyes feel welcoming. He gives out his hand to you and you grab it, you feel a mysterious aura around Kokushibo you don't know whether to blush because of his beautiful eyes of become frightened by his abnormality.

He whispers into your ear "I just saved you, don't you have anything to say human?"

"Oh t-thank you very much...sir"you replied

His face changed into a more sinister and more serious expression you blush as you scan his structure, you have realized he looks like a swordsman...a hot but different one.

"So what will you do to repay me for my deeds." he said

"A-anything you desire..."you replied to his question

he responded back "Anything? alright."

You awkwardly stare right back to his eyes and you see that he is quite good-looking. You blush, He reaches out for your hand and drags it, he walks with you but you have no idea of where exactly where you are going. And you see that you are near a cave and he enters it with you, you are confused of what he wants so you ask him.

"Kokushibo s-sir. What are we gonna do in a cave?" you asked

but you heard no reply, only his face with a cold and serious expression. He pushes you to the ground, but you cannot utter a single word due to intimidation. You are scared but embarrassed of what is happening. He started undressing, putting his katana on the ground and taking off his undergarments, you are surprised of his well structured body. Your face turns red but you cannot indeed look away from him since you like what you see and you can't deny it.

"Look i need to satisfy myself because it's been a long time..so you better cooperate...Do you understand?!" he uttered

You gasped because he wants to have intercourse with you and you too indeed want it and why wouldn't you want too. You started undressing yourself too and you are ready to give yourself to him, He grabs your waist and you feel warmth coming threw your body as he puts his dick in your pussy. He thrusts alot and you feel pain in your hips but you want to continue because you like it, you can't help it so you give out a loud moan that you've been keeping inside since he first started thrusting it in. You both cum and he makes you clean up his dick by putting it inside your mouth and shoves it in, without hesistation you do what he says and after 2 hours

You and Kokushibou are done. He leaves the cave and you try to search for him but find nothing.