🌊💙Giyuu Tomioka x Y/N🍋✨

hellurrr whats good?????? sorry if i took long uwu fucking took like a month cus i was busy uhm, reading bls LMAO And btw THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND STUFF XDDD 

note: Y'all, My exam is tomorrow. *crying*

btw imma put couple of warnings

Warnings:

-Modern AU

-Men Whimpering

-Public Shrex (shreggsy)

________________

I look at the beautiful sunset whilst i dip my toes in the lake, a huge wave comes, but it was only Giyuu who jumped into the water.

Giyuu: Aren't you gonna swim..?

His face turns annoyed because he wants you to swim with him, he pulls you to the bottom of the lake without any warning. You swam back to shore wet and coughing.

Y/N: Giyuu!!

He gives a slight and small smirk, it makes you think that even if you almost drowned, it was worth seeing his tiny smile. You go back into the water with Giyuu.

Giyuu: Sorry but I felt like you weren't gonna swim.

He chuckled a bit which made your heart flutter as you see him for once showing other emotions that weren't angry,upset or just a blank face.

Y/N: I could've drowned you know?!

He stares at you with a little grin and he splashes water on you, which makes you annoyed so you splashed him back with water but with more force. He whimpers as some of the water gets into his eyes forcing him to go back to shore.

Y/N: It was just a teensy-bit of water, seriously Giyuu?!

You sigh as you quickly get a towel for Giyuu, you kneel to wipe Giyuu's face.

Y/N: Your'e so sensitive Tomioka! 

He pulls you into his arms, while mumbling, Giyuu: I'm not sensitive.

You get flustered as Giyuu wrapped his arms around your waist, even if he's kind of cold you still feel the warmth of his body whenever your with him.

Giyuu: You mad?

He says this with a blank face which makes you annoyed because he doesn't show emotion.

Y/N: It was just a little water dumbass. You said with a smug face

Giyuu: Actually I just want your touch. He smirks at you

Y/N's POV: When the fuck did this man learn how to flirt!! ughh. 

You blush a bit but swipe it off by turning your head from him,

He chuckles, Giyuu: What's wrong now? he does the smirk again, 

Giyuu: You embarrassed or what?

You tackle him to the grass, annoyed of his repeated teasing.

Y/N: You made me care for you! 

Giyuu: Is that a bad thing? he grins.

You realize that your on top of Giyuu, he blushes as he also realizes this.

Y/N: Giyuu-San..

Giyuu leans in for a kiss and you passionately kiss him back, you break the kiss in flusteration and a string of saliva emits from the tip of your tongues.

Giyuu: Can we continue this Y/N..?

Y/N: Giyuu-San I...

He cuts you off with another kiss, his tongue slowly inhabits every spot in your mouth before you break the kiss.

Giyuu looks at you with lustful eyes,

Giyuu: Let's continue there.

He points at a tree, and he drags your hand and he takes of his pants in the process.

Y/N: Giyuu,

You stare at him while your face turned absolutely red as he was removing his undergarments, He stared at you for a few seconds before uttering a word.

Giyuu: Can I put it inside you..?

He blushes extremely as he pins you to the tree, standing closer to you with eyes lusting over you. You nod as he leans his head on your shoulder, forming hickeys in the process.

Y/N: Giyuu...

He stares at you, stopping for a moment before asking

Giyuu: Yes..?

You point at his hardening shaft as he gets a little surprised, he gets flustered as he puts your face over his member. It leaks with pre-cum as he drags it in slowly your mouth.

Giyuu: Suck me please..

He says as he breathes heavily, he grabs your head alarming you to suck on it much faster, you use your tongue and you slide it down your throat, licking every inch of his cock.

Note: Help I have a feeling somebody's watching me while I write this down- *CRYING INTENSIFIES*

He pushes it in farther your mouth, causing you to gag a bit, his sticky, warm cum fills your mouth as he pulls it away.

You cough as his semen drips from your mouth, Even though he already cummed, he was still turned on and his erection still remains.

Y/N: Giyuu.. 

Giyuu: Get ready for round two. 

He spreads your legs open for him to see and he slides his shaft onto your entrance and he discreetly thrusts inside you while holding the two of your legs open.

You cannot help but moan slightly, but this only turns him on more and he thrusts faster because of it.

Note: I was correct, somebody Indeed was watching me PLS HELP

He orgasms on your vAGiNa i mean vagina. (i had to do it forgive me please) and he breathes heavily, 

He grunts as he pulls it out slowly, You both jump in the lake to clean yourselves and he splashes water on you, indicating of what you both did earlier.

As you both stare into the wondrous evening sky, you both decided to pack up and leave to get a good night's rest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look I know it was kind of short, I was lazy and i have to fucking study guys :< 

Word Count :D : 893

Vote Goal: 25  btw if we reach this goal, i will pick a request of what y'all horny ass hoes want me to do next uwu