Bored

Kirari was bored.

She and Ririka set in the Student Council Lounge, staring into space and thinking of their respective partners.

Their said partners were taking a major examination, which explained their boredom.

Ririka had no one to play with and Kirari had no one to tease.

Kirari finally broke the long silence with an exasperated sigh.

"I'm bored, sister," she sighed. "What should I do? What should we do?"

"I don't know," Ririka replied. "Oh wow, aren't Mary's eyes just so beautiful?"

It seemed like she was starting to hallucinate about her lover.

Kirari ignored her sister's weirdness and proceeded to do some brainstorming.

Maybe she should just drag Sayaka out and give her full marks. She did rule Japan after all. But Sayaka wouldn't be happy. She likes to do well on her own merit and see her hard work pay off.

Not that she needed to even study. Kirari never understood why her girlfriend studied so hard when she already knew everything. Her logical, intelligent mind would never fail to fascinate the blue-eyed girl.

Just then, Kirari perked up. Her eyes shined as she suddenly came up with an idea.

"Riri," she said. "I have an idea."

"Huh......?"

"We should prank them!" Kirari exclaimed, clapping her hands together with the excitement of a child. "Simply brilliant, don't you think? Why not we try being mean to them and see who figures out that it's a prank first? If let's say Mary finds out before Sayaka, then you lose! You'll have to remember the exact time when she found out!"

Ririka's eyes widened. "Hey, that's actually kind of good!"

"Mhm," Kirari chuckled satisfiedly. "The winner gets to decide a forfeit for the loser."

Ririka's eyes matched her sister's glowing ones.

"Bring it on."