Escape Room (Part One)

"M-Mary!" Sayaka squealed. "You know I'm afraid of escape rooms! Well, only the horror ones, but still......!"

Her hands moved swiftly and solved yet another her puzzle.

A loud creaking sound effect sounded as a secret door opened.

Sayaka let out a terrified scream and hid behind Mary.

"T-That scared me so badly......" she whispered. "I want Kirari......"

"Keep it together!" Mary snapped as she stared into the next room.

Yeah, if only Ririka was here.

Mary shook her head. 'Damn it Saotome! You're here to exact revenge! Not to miss Ririka!'

Grabbing her meek friend by the arm, Mary dragged them both into the next room.

*****

Kirari squealed in delight as she solved the puzzle and another door opened. She and Ririka were in another escape room that was linked to their partners'. Meaning they would meet at the last room.

"Riri! Come on!" Kirari grumbled. "You've been there the whole time!"

"B-B-But Rari!" Ririka protested. "I'm s-scared......"

"Oh my......you're just like Sayaka," Kirari chuckled. "Oh do I miss her. She might be scared you know, and Mary too. You want to save Mary don't you?"

Ririka perked up at the mention of Mary and shot up immediately.

"Yes! That's it! I'm going to save Mary!" Ririka declared confidently before striding towards the next room.

Kirari smirked amusedly. "After you, dear sister."

*****

Mary and Sayaka high-fives as they stepped out of the escape room before heading to the area where the person was watching them.

"You two are done huh," the instructor (?) said. "That's a new record."

"It is," Mary agreed. "Now, you'll let us into the control room as promised?"

The instructor laughed. "Why of course, who wouldn't do that for 2 million yen? It's all yours." She winked seductively at Sayaka, her eyes gazing at her chest briefly before walking towards her. She lifted Sayaka's hand and pressed a soft, long kiss to the back of her hand. "Call me sometime, cutie," she breathed heavily as she slipped a small note containing her phone number into Sayaka's dress pocket before leaving.

It seemed that she did not know who Sayaka truly was, for whoever did knew that the Momobami Clan Head was insanely protective of her and got possessive easily. Should Kirari find out about this, no one would be spared.
Ririka and Mary would also have to experience several sleepless nights in a row and see a tired and flustered Sayaka in the morning, along with a grinning Kirari.

Sayaka stood riveted to the ground as her face turned beet red.

"I'm going to have to drag you huh?" Mary sighed. "Whatever. Once they learn their lesson and we're all back together, Kirari's going to be so pissed when she finds out about this."

The duo made their way into the control room and proceeded to take action.

The twins wouldn't even know what hit them............