Mary & Sayaka

Mary was sulking at the school pond, staring at the fish swimming freely in the water.

One of the fishes caught her eye. A sleek white body and shining blue eyes.

'If only I could kill that fish,' Mary thought, still infuriated by her conversation with Ririka.

Just then, she heard a sobbing sound.

Coincidentally, Sayaka had also arrived. She was crying hysterically to the point that she was hiccuping.

"Um...hey..." Mary said.

Sayaka let out a sob as she saw her friend and immediately tackled her, crying into her shoulder

"M-M-Mary!!!!!"

"Ew! Hey! Uh, what's up?" Mary said as she quickly pushed her friend away.

"K-K-Kirari was so mean to m-me!" Sayaka sobbed. "She was always the one to tell me that I was worth being with her and now she s-said...s-said..."

Sayaka looked at the pond and immediately broke out into a wail once more.

"Fuck that fish!!!!!" she cried.

"Yeah," Mary agreed. "So, Kirari was mean to you too?"

Sayaka paused. "W-what do you mean by t-too?"

*****

Mary sighed as her friend burst into tears while recounting what had happened.

"K-K-K......doesn't love me...any...more!" Sayaka cried, not even able to say her girlfriend's name. "WAAAAHHH!!!!! I want my okaasan!!!!!"

"Geez," Mary sighed.

She was extremely close to berating the girl for her clingy nature, but decided against it.

After all, they were roughly in the same boat.

"Sayaka, knowing them, this is probably a prank," Mary said.

This caused Sayaka to cry once more. "A-A-A prank......? Are you trying to insinuate that m-m-my relationship with K-Kirari is a joke and it is practically non-existent?!"

Mary groaned in exasperation and grabbed her friend by her shoulders, shaking her vigorously.

"You fool! I mean that they're pranking us! You really become a dimwit sometimes when it comes to Kirari you know!"

Sayaka sniffled. "They're what now?"