War

The four women sat on the couch in the living room.

"Hm, I do believe the bet has ended in a tie," Kirari said.

Ririka nodded. "Oh yea."

"Mhm, it was quite smart of you two to knock us out and put us in an augmented reality that you can control," Kirari chuckled as she kissed Sayaka's cheek softly.

"Also quite terrifying. Just thinking of the piranhas......" Ririka whispered fearfully.

"Well, we won't have to do that again," Mary sighed. "Just no more pranks."

"About that......" Kirari trailed off, smirking mischievously.

Sayaka stared at her. "You didn't."

"I may or may not have pranked Terano. She's going to get us back soon, so this is just the beginning."

"YOU LITTLE——WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU DO?!" Mary demanded.

*****

"KIRARI MOMOBAMI!" Terano screamed in infuriation.

She glared at the exterior of her house, having just arrived home, only to find that her obnoxious cousin had actually "kindly decorated" the building with raw eggs and toilet paper.

Terano growled as her phone rang.

"Kirari, I swear I'm going to get you back for this——" Terano threatened.

"Why hello to you too, dear cousin. Did you enjoy my gift?" Kirari's irritating voice laughed from the other end of the phone.

"You——this isn't over, Kirari. Mark my words," Terano vowed. "I'm going to make you pay for this. Big time."

"I look forward to it," Kirari giggled. "But for now, you might want to look at the interior of the house."

Kirari hung up on Terano.

"The interior? Isn't it the exterior that is——"

Terano let out a exasperated scream.

"KIRARI MOMOBAMI!"

*****

"Seriously?! We could've ended this whole thing," Mary grumbled. "Well at least you didn't get anyone else involved——"

"See, about that," Kirari hummed.

"Don't you dare——"

"I placed traps all over Sumika's house, and I framed Rin for it," Kirari laughed. "So this is bound to be exciting."