❛ Strangers | Nancy Wheeler ᵃ ❜

───── ☾☾☾ ─────

───── ☾☾☾ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Strangers*NAME ━━ Nicolas* 'Nic' Byers ( first name only )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Nancy WheelerBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 20th 1967 ( 16 as of Act 1, 17 as of Act 2 & Act 3, 18 as of Act 4 )FACECLAIM ━━ Timothée Chalamet*

TITLE ━━ Strangers*
NAME ━━ Nicolas* 'Nic' Byers ( first name only )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Nancy Wheeler
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 20th 1967 ( 16 as of Act 1, 17 as of Act 2 & Act 3, 18 as of Act 4 )
FACECLAIM ━━ Timothée Chalamet*

TITLE ━━ Strangers*NAME ━━ Nicolas* 'Nic' Byers ( first name only )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Nancy WheelerBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 20th 1967 ( 16 as of Act 1, 17 as of Act 2 & Act 3, 18 as of Act 4 )FACECLAIM ━━ Timothée Chalamet*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None ( but can be added )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ TV Show
TIMELINE ━━ Stranger Things Season 1 ( Act 1 ), Stranger Things Season 2 ( Act 2 ), Stranger Things Season 3 ( Act 3 ), Stranger Things Season 4 ( Act 4 ), & Stranger Things Season 5 ( Act 5 )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝Look at us Nancy, we started out as strangers and now we're dating.❞ ─ Nic Byers ( spoken to Nancy at the end of Season 2 )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝I smiled. We were under the same sky at least.❞ ─ Unknown

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Nicholas Byers is the fraternal twin to Jonathan Byers. And when their brother disappears leaving no trace behind but his bike, things start to change for him as well as everyone else in the town of Hawkins Indiana.

SUMMARY ━━ Nicholas Byers was born a mere few minutes after his fraternal twin brother Jonathan Byers. They two thought they had everything they wanted but truth was they were missing something. And then their little brother came into their life and the three of them were inseparable up until Will's disappearance. When a body showed up proving to be Will, like his mother Joyce, he too believed that Will was still alive and was determined to find his little brother. Then in walks Nancy Wheeler, Nic had always liked her but never acted on any feelings because he was the poor weirdo kid. But when Barb goes missing just a few days after Will Nancy comes to him and together the two are determined to figure out the truth.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Nic is weird but a different kind of weird that's different from Jonathan.

─ Jonathan can definitely have a love interest.

─ Nancy and Nic barley talked but Nic does hold feelings for Nancy. He just has never brought himself to tell her.

─ Nic actually has pretty good aim at shooting guns compared to his brother.

─ If you give Jonathan a love interest they can be with Nancy like a friend or something.

─ Nic will be with Jonathan the night Barb disappears.

─ Nic will be with Jonathan when Steve breaks his camera.

─ In season 2 Nic and Nancy won't get together until closer towards the end of the season.

─ Nic does not like Billy when arrives at school on the first day.

─ Will sometimes tells Nic about the visions he's been seeing.

─ Unlike Will and Jonathan, Nic actually likes Bob and gets along with him pretty well.

─ Nancy and Nic will be the ones to go see Murray Bauman.

─ Nic will share his own memory that he shared with Will. And that will be something relating to bikes. Because Nic taught him how to ride bikes for the first time.

─ At the snowball dance, Nic and Nancy will talk and he'll say that quote.

─ In season 3 Nic is trying to be a reporter like Nancy, the two work at the Hawkins Post together. And when she gets the call about the rats she tells Nic and together the two bring Jonathan with them to take pictures.

─ Nic isn't really upset when they get fired from the Hawkins Post because the men there were assholes to him as well as Nancy.

─ Nic and Nancy don't really have a fight but they did get into a small argument about it with Jonathan included in the argument as he was fired too.

─ Nic really steps up in the season and knows a little more hand to hand combat and tries to fight off the men from Hawkins post the best he can.

─ Nic is upset that he has to leave California but does make plans to come back to Hawkins to see Nancy.

─ So he will actually be in Hawkins when Mike arrives in California but he surprises Nancy. He wanted to tell her a lie about how he couldn't get their. Steve and Robin are the only ones who knows he's surprising her.

─ He will be with Steve, Dustin, Max, and Lucas while Nancy and Robin go to see Victor Creel.

─ Nic will also be on the boat with them, and he does actually very quickly form a good friendship with Eddie.

─ The rest of Season 4 and Season 5 is completely up to you.

───── ☾☾☾ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
episode from stranger
things?
───── • • ─────

───── ☾☾☾ ─────