❛ Breath Of Life | Clark Kent ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Breath Of LifeNAME ━━ Athena Grace*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Clark KentBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ March 23, 1982 ( 31 as of Man Of Steel )FACECLAIM ━━ Daisy Ridley*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TITLE ━━ Breath Of Life
NAME ━━ Athena Grace*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Clark Kent
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ March 23, 1982 ( 31 as of Man Of Steel )
FACECLAIM ━━ Daisy Ridley*

TITLE ━━ Breath Of LifeNAME ━━ Athena Grace*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Clark KentBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ March 23, 1982 ( 31 as of Man Of Steel )FACECLAIM ━━ Daisy Ridley*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ Oscar Issac* ( Luke Blake* )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film Franchise / Alternate UniverseTIMELINE ━━ Man Of Steel ( Act 1 ), Batman Vs Superman ( Act 2 ), & Zack Snyder's Justice League ( Act 3 )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film Franchise / Alternate Universe
TIMELINE ━━ Man Of Steel ( Act 1 ), Batman Vs Superman ( Act 2 ), & Zack Snyder's Justice League ( Act 3 )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I was so lost without you, I didn't know what to do.❞ ─ Athena Grace

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝Grief is like the ocean; it comes in waves, ebbing and following. Sometimes the water is calm and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.❞ ─ Vicki Harrison

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which a photo journalist has something to hide from the public, but she's not the only journalist to have a secret.

SUMMARY ━━ Athena Grace knew nothing about who she really was. She knew of her powers, but she didn't know where they had come from. Her parents and other siblings were as normal as they could be. As she grows older she starts to gain control of her powers, upon that she gains an interest in photography and journalism. By high school she's taking anything and everything she needs to be a photojournalist. By her senior year she got into college for photojournalism. After graduating college she moves to Metropolis, getting a job as a photojournalist at the daily planet where she becomes one of the most respected reporters above Louis Lane, who happens to be one of her best friends. When Clark Kent joined the team she could help but feel a pull towards him, it made her curious to know more about the new reporter.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Luke Blake is Athena Grace's best and only childhood friend. He can be in a relationship or he can even have powers, his background is entirely up to you.

─ She has the ability to control the four elements and she can shape them to her own desire and use them however they are needed.

─ Athena is adopted hence why she doesn't know where her powers came from.

─ Follows the song Breath Of Life by Florence and The Machine, so really the title can't be changed.

─ Athena is good friends with Louis Lane however Louis is not Clark's love Interest for the purpose of the story.

─ Athena is already an established superhero and does work well with the government, they even helped make her a suit that would help with her powers. However she later went into the suit to remove anything that the government had put in it.

─ After Batman V Superman, Athena barely talks to anyone, expect for Dianna because she knows what it's like to lose someone.

─ Athena even stops going to work, and while Bruce comes to talk to her about joining a team, she refused because Clark is gone and she couldn't see herself as a superhero without him.

─ Bruce made a new suit for Athena because he always knew that Clark would come back and that she would in fact join the team.

─ In between Batman V Superman and Justice League it should be an AU and basically before you start Justice League, explain how Athena had been dealing with the passing of Clark, include her talking to Dianna and ignoring Bruce and work and even Louis and Luke. Maybe even show how Luke struggled not being able to talk to his best friend.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
dc comic?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.