❛ A Perfect Ending | Arizona Robbins ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ A Perfect Ending*NAME ━━ Miracle Ronan ( Can Not Be Changed )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Arizona RobbinsBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ December 21st, 1980 ( 30/31 in Act 1, 35/36 in Act 2, 36/37 in Act 3 )FACECLAIM ━━ Nathalie Emmanuel ( Can Not Be Changed )

NAME ━━ Miracle Ronan ( Can Not Be Changed )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Arizona Robbins
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ December 21st, 1980 ( 30/31 in Act 1, 35/36 in Act 2, 36/37 in Act 3 )
FACECLAIM ━━ Nathalie Emmanuel ( Can Not Be Changed )

TITLE ━━ A Perfect Ending*NAME ━━ Miracle Ronan ( Can Not Be Changed )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Arizona RobbinsBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ December 21st, 1980 ( 30/31 in Act 1, 35/36 in Act 2, 36/37 in Act 3 )FACECLAIM ━━ Nathalie Emmanuel ( Can Not Be Changed )

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None ( But Can Be Added )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ TV Show
TIMELINE ━━ Grey's Anatomy Season 8 & Grey's Anatomy Season 9, Episode 3 to Episode 5 ( Act 1 ), Grey's Anatomy Season 13 ( Act 2 ), & Grey's Anatomy Season 14 ( Act 3 )*

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I can't stay, Mark was my best friend and now he's not here anymore. I just need time to heal and I can't do it here, Arizona. I'm so sorry.❞ ─ Miracle Ronan ( Spoken to Arizona Robbins in Season 9, Episode 5. )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop.❞ ─ Orson Welles

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Miracle Ronan isn't so sure she deserves a perfect ending, but her best friend Mark Sloan convinces her that she can have it with Arizona if she allows her heart to take control instead of her mind.

SUMMARY ━━ Miracle Ronan didn't understand why she had been gifted with her first name. But her parents had constantly told her that she was a miracle in disguise for them and she would be that miracle for someone else one day in her life. So when she became a doctor she started to understand why she had been named miracle, she was the one who would be giving miracles to her patients and she was okay with that. It gave her a constant hope for the future.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ You can go to earlier seasons, as she does technically start with the others in the first season.

─ Miracle is bisexual, that being said Mark and Miracle started out as friends with benefits but then Arizona came into her life and they sort of stopped when Mark met Lexie.

─ Callie will still have a relationship with Arizona, Miracle will have feelings for Arizona but Callie will act on hers first.

─ When Arizona, Mark, Lexie, Derek, Meredith, and Cristina are in the plane crash Miracle is in a car accident and a really bad one at that.

─ She's heading home from a shift, and is waiting for the light to change, when it finally does change she starts to drive and a drunk driver hits another car at the red light on the other side which causes that car to run into hers which causes another car on the other side to slam into the front of her car while one slams into the back of her car.

─ She is taken to Seattle Grace Hospital and Richard and Miranda are the ones who do her surgery with Callie joining in as well.

─ Miracle is in a coma for a few weeks, and Arizona finds out about her accident when they finally get back. Derek, Meredith, and Cristina find out about her when they get back and visit her as much as they can when they're aloud too.

─ Miracle will wake up at the end of Episode 2, and in episode 3 she'll find out that Mark died.

─ She'll stay around until episode 5 when she decides that she needs to leave, that she can't stay there anymore so she will say her goodbye to Arizona as well as the others.

─ Miracle will come back in season 13, she will have a kid with her. After she left and started to heal herself and get better she met someone who ended up getting her pregnant.

─ He wanted nothing to do with the baby so Miracle thought it was best to go back home for a bit.

─ Arizona will be shocked that she has a son, actually most of her friends will be shocked.

─ Her sons name is River Ronan, her son is 2 years old when she comes back in season 13.

─ By the end of season 14, Miracle will decide to go with Arizona to New York, they'll finally admit their feelings in the last episode of season 14 and she'll tell her that she doesn't want to be without her anymore.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
grey's episode?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────