❛ Soldier | Carol Danvers ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ SoldierNAME ━━ Gemini Lyra*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Carol DanversBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ August 15, 1970 ( 24 as of Captain Marvel, in 2001 she stops aging

TITLE ━━ Soldier
NAME ━━ Gemini Lyra*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Carol Danvers
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ August 15, 1970 ( 24 as of Captain Marvel, in 2001 she stops aging. )
FACECLAIM ━━ Christian Serratos*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ Tyler Posey* ( Saturn Lyra )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film FranchiseTIMELINE ━━ Captain Marvel ( Act1 ), Avengers Infinity War & Avengers Endgame ( Act 2 )*

TIMELINE ━━ Captain Marvel ( Act1 ), Avengers Infinity War & Avengers Endgame ( Act 2 )*

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I am and always will be ready for a fight.❞ ─ Gemini Lyra

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝Be the change you wish to see in the world.❞ ─ Mahatma Gandhi

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Gemini joins the Air Force with her childhood best friend Carol Danvers and her other best friend Maria Rambeau.

SUMMARY ━━ Gemini Lyra was the second child born to the Lyra family. Her older brother Saturn helped train her and become the person she was meant to be. However a year before Carol disappeared and was pronounced dead, her brother was killed in action overseas... At least that's what she was told. After the death of her brother she kept her friends close feeling as though she would lose them at any point in time. After the disappearance of Carol, it left Gemini to go off the deep end, waking her power. She went under the radar never to be seen again for a while at least. In the time that she was left alone by herself she came to the realization that she could generate seismic shocks, or earthquakes. After getting the hang of her power she came out of hiding searching for Maria. After finding her, she moved back in with Maria and her daughter figuring that she could help out. But for them everything changed when a man named Sat and a woman named Vers showed up at their place.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Gemini has the ability to create seismic shocks or earthquakes.

─ Saturn is a year older than Gemini but they pretty much have a close relationship until the day Saturn dies.

─ Saturn doesn't die, his power was activated in war and because of that the Kree soldiers found him and took him.

─ Saturn has the ability to manipulate light.

─ The title follows the song Soldier by Fleurie.

─ After Carol leaves to help the Skrull and other planets, Gemini and Saturn stay and eventually become S.H.I.E.L.D. agents working with Fury and Coulson.

─ Because of her powers she stops aging, her brother is the same way.

─ She is extremely close with Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers. When the Accords happen she chooses to stand with Steve simply because she understands what the Accords is saying.

─ Her brother makes a plan and he informs Gemini of his plan, and she informs him that it's a good idea. His plan is to side with Tony to see what happens.

─ She is imprisoned with the team, while Steve, Natasha, and Saturn break her and everyone else out. Her and Saturn go on the run with Steve, Natasha, and Sam.

─ You can add more acts as long as it follows Captain Marvel, Avengers Infinity War, and Avengers Endgame.

─ Saturn is dusted after Thanos snaps his fingers.

─ In Endgame, Gemini and Carol have a very emotional reunion as they haven't seen each other in 23 years.

─ Gemini has an epic fight scene with Thanos because she is pissed about the fact that he had snapped his fingers.

─ You can definitely add any acts / movies to this idea if you think it's a good idea. But it should at least have Captain Marvel, Infinity War and Endgame.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────