❛ Live To Rise | Archie Andrews ᵗ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ taken by everybodyhatesrosie

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Live To Rise*NAME ━━ Poet 'PJ' Jones ( can not be changed )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Archie AndrewsBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ Same as Jughead ( they're fraternal twins )FACECLAIM ━━ Samantha Boscarino*

NAME ━━ Poet 'PJ' Jones ( can not be changed )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Archie Andrews
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ Same as Jughead ( they're fraternal twins )
FACECLAIM ━━ Samantha Boscarino*

TITLE ━━ Live To Rise*NAME ━━ Poet 'PJ' Jones ( can not be changed )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Archie AndrewsBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ Same as Jughead ( they're fraternal twins )FACECLAIM ━━ Samantha Boscarino*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ Cameron Monaghan* ( Dexter Collette* ─ Veronica Lodge's Love Interest )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ TV ShowTIMELINE ━━ Riverdale Season 1 ( Act 1 ), Riverdale Season 2 ( Act 2 ), Riverdale Season 3 ( Act 3 ), &Riverdale Season 4 ( Act 4 )*

TIMELINE ━━ Riverdale Season 1 ( Act 1 ), Riverdale Season 2 ( Act 2 ), Riverdale Season 3 ( Act 3 ), &Riverdale Season 4 ( Act 4 )*

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝You Archie Andrews are the best thing to happen to me.❞ ─ Poet Jones

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝Find someone who makes you realize three things: one, that home is not a place, but a feeling. Two, that time is not measured by a clock but by the moments. And three, that heartbeats are not heard, but felt and shared.❞ ─ Anonymous

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Poet Jones has a crush on Archie Andrews, and even though he had a thing with Miss Grundy he also had feelings for P.J. It isn't until Veronica Lodge comes in and tries to set both Betty and Poet with him. At least one of them will get with him.

SUMMARY ━━ Poet Jones, the fraternal twins to Jughead Jones was extremely different from Jughead. He wasn't much of a people person, whereas Poet was. Her best friends were in fact Betty Cooper and Kevin Keller, though Betty's mom didn't like her that much because of where she lived. The Southside had a reputation and Poet hated that reputation. Kevin and Betty had known about the crush that Poet had on Archie, when Betty came clean about her crush on Archie, Poet let her have a chance with Archie because she knew that he would never like a girl like Poet. But deep down Archie had a giant crush on her. And when Veronica Lodge moved into their town she made it her mission to get them paired up with Archie. Along the way, Veronica started to hold feelings for Dexter Collette who was one of Archie's best friends.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Poet is the complete opposite of her brother, so she's very outgoing and loves to talk to people as well as make new friends.

─ Poet does have a pretty close relationship with both Betty and Kevin, and when she's not with her brother she's with them. Though this does change throughout the show.

─ She hates Cheryl Blossom more than anyone else at school. But towards the end of season 1 they start to bond a good friendship.

─ There is in fact a love triangle, it's with Betty Poet and Archie. But in the end Betty winds up with Jughead and Poet winds up with Archie while Veronica is with Dexter.

─ Dexter is also a football player, that is actually how he met Archie.

─ While Poet is all about friends and family she had extremely bad anger issues because of FP Jones and the way he's been acting.

─ The previous year of school Poet did in fact get into a fight with Cheryl and she ended up hurting her. Both Archie and Jughead had to hold her back until Cheryl was taken to the nurse. And since then Cheryl and Poet have hated each other.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
character so far
and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────