01

_______________________

LUNA'S POINT OF VIEW:

It was a Monday morning and my sleep was interrupted by my stupid alarm clock, so I got up and went straight to my bathroom.

As I fixed myself I looked at my phone to the time and it was 7:30 on my phone 'Phew, I still got more time'.

Then I continued to fix myself in the mirror. My school starts at 8:30 so I got more than 50 minutes to get ready.

I got down then I saw my mom making pancakes in the kitchen and my brother Eliot eating mom's delicious pancakes then she saw me going down the stairs.

"Morning honey, do you want some pancake?" she asked me with a smile.

"Sure, just one Mom" I answered as I sat down at my chair.

"Morning sis" "Morning bro" I greeted my brother as he was already eating his pancakes.

"Here's your pancake honey" as she placed my pancake on the table "Thanks Mom," I told her."hehe you're welcome" I heard her giggle.

I was eating my pancake as I was scrolling through my phone. I saw the time and it was already 7:45.

I ate my pancake a little bit faster so I still got more time cause if I'm late I'll be going to detention so I'm doing it to not get lectured and at the same time I was eating it very calmly so I won't get choked.

Now that I finished my food I said goodbye to Mom and Eliot as I walked out of our house.

Hi by the way my name is Amelia Hayes but I am Luna. My parents call me by that name cause my mom gave birth to me at midnight. After that, the window was open and after the nurses gave me to my mom, the moon shined bright right to my face when my mom held me.

By the way, I'm 15 years old. I lived in Miami, Florida. I love my life here and this is where I met my friends.

I'm mostly friends with all the students in our school though but I mostly hang out with my best friends.

I'm everyone's crush at my school by the way. It's annoying having all the boys following you everywhere, giving letters and flowers, asking you to partner up with them every time whenever there's an upcoming project. I know it's weird but I'm used to it.

But for your information guys, I have never experienced having a boyfriend in my life. It's not that my parents are strict.

It's because I have never had this nice feeling for all of the guys that courted me. Some of them are nice, and some of them have a bad boy feeling but I feel nothing for them so I rejected all of them.

Anyway, I was walking on the side of the road when suddenly.

"Boo," my Sydney just popped out of nowhere "Oh my gosh Sydney, stop doing that!" I demanded as she looked at me laughing.

"hehe sorry, by the good morning Luna!" She giggle. "There's no good in the morning" I responded rolling my eyes" Let's go now Sydney" as we saw the bus and got on it.

It always takes 10 minutes for all of me and Sydney to go to school.

____________________

AT THE SCHOOL:

We arrived at our school safely. We both entered inside and as we were walking at the hauls all of their eyes were on me.

I hear all of them complimenting me about how pretty I am. I saw some of them blushing when they saw me.

I know it was weird and annoying but it's now normal for me. It happens every day I go to school.

"Uhh Luna, you l-look very p-pretty today" a guy with glasses stuttered complimenting me.

"Thank you" I replied to him giggling as he smiled and blushed.

"You are really that popular Luna, it's always like this you know, does it not make you uncomfortable?"Sydney questioned me

"Nope, I'm fine with it. It happens every day you know" I replied as we walked to our locker. We kept chatting until we reached our lockers, I put my bag in my locker and got all the books I needed.

"I'll be going now, bye Luna" she reported "See you later," I said waving at her.

I was finished getting books, when suddenly Ivy walked to me with a grin on her face while chewing on a bubblegum "You don't look good in that outfit, ew"

She said in disgust as she crossed her arms. I was offended by what she said. I think I look pretty in this outfit and I think she just wants to annoy me.

"Yeah, I don't I look good in this outfit but I think I look better than you" I spoke to her leaving her speechless. I think I sounded cringe but she deserves it.

Ivy was my childhood best friend. We would always play with each other and talk about
Childish things then one day in 5th grade She started to avoid me and be mean to me, I don't know why but I think it's about the new 'friends' she was talking to but now I don't care about it.

_____________________

AT THE CLASSROOM:

In the classroom, our professor is teaching about historical topics. I was getting bored so looked out the window. I was about to zone out until someone passed me a note and it was from Cayden.

Cayden is the most richest and popular playboy in our school. He dated a lot of girls then he would break up with them the next day. I know I'm his next target but I won't fall for him you know.

I opened the folded paper and read it and it said.

In the note:

Hey Luna
you look pretty today,
wanna skip class and go hang out?

He is asking me to hang out, but why now? I don't wanna skip class but at the same time I want this lesson to end. I answered the note and said

In the note:

Sorry Cayden, I don't think we can hang out today maybe we can hang out next time. By the way, thank you for asking.

I was about to pass the note to Cayden
When suddenly someone knocked on the door and it was our principal, Miss Murphy. "excuse me class, do you have a moment?" the principal entered our classroom

Our principal came to our professor and talked about something. I was starting to get curious then all of a sudden a tall boy was pulled inside our classroom.

"Students please listen" our professor said and we all listened.

"TODAY WE HAVE A NEW TRANSFERRED STUDENT!!" She shouted as she announced there was a new student.

_________________________________________________________________________________

That's the first chapter of the story I hope you liked the first chapter I will now make the next chapter thank you for reading😊

_______________________________________