02

_______________________

LUNA'S POINT OF VIEW:

"TODAY WE HAVE A NEW TRANSFERRED STUDENT" Principal Murphy announced as she puts her left arm to the tall boy's shoulders.

I looked at the tall boy's features. His lips are like a duck but kind of redish color. he has this dark-brown eyes and he has this undercut haircut that look so cool on him.

I think he's 6 feet tall and I already feel so small just by looking at him. He also kinda reminds me of that actress from squid games, Jung Ho-yeon.(sorry I'm not good at describing people)

"Please introduce yourself" our principal asked the tall boy.

"Hi I'm Nishimura Riki, I'm 16 years old and I am born at Osaka, Japan but I grow up here in USA" he introduced himself with a deep voice.

'Oh so his name is Riki and he's from Japan. It's awesome he can speak English very good' I thought.

"well thank you for introducing yourself Riki, please welcome him and treat well him here in this school class, thank you for listening class now I have to go now bye class" Principal Murphy said before she left the classroom.

"Oh, you can sit right next to her. She is Luna, I think you guess can be friends" our professor said smiling at Riki.

As he going to sit at his desk, I waved at him with a smile saying hello and he looked at me with a default face and ignored her. 'what the heck, did he really did that on purpose or he didn't heard me' I suspected with an confused face.

Our professor continued the discussion about history. I was bored listening to the lesson but I was happy about our new student

_________________

-after class-

After history class, I was going to my locker I suddenly just bump into someone and it was Riki, the new student.

I was so close to him that i feel like an oompa loompa next to him. God, he's so tall.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry" I apologize to him sweetly as I lean down to pick my books on the ground.

"Watch where are you going!!, geez" he replied angrily and that made confused again. Why does he need to be mad when I already apologized to him.

Like earlier, looked like he doesn't wanna be in here, here next to me.

"Hey, I said sorry. What are you angry for?" I explained with confusion.

"whatever, your wasting my time" he rolled his eyes as he walked away leaving me there standing like a stick.

'What the heck? I said sorry to him but he denied?' I glared at him and continued to pick up my books.

When I was going to the cafeteria,I saw Sydney approaching me with a smile on her face.

"OMG, have you heard about the new transferred student?!" she asked me while clinging on my arm

"yes,why?" I answered her.

"He look so handsome!" she said smiling to me.

"Yes he is handsome but he seem like a cold-hearted person..." I protested as I crossed my arms.

"How can you tell that?"she asked me with a curious face.

"Well here's the thing. When he first introduced himself infront of the classroom. I learnt that he's name is Nishimura Riki and he's from Osaka. It's amazing when he first spoke in English very good infront of us"

"Nishimura Riki? That's a nice name" Sydney giggled as she liked the name 'Nishimura Riki'.

"Yeah I know, so back to what I'm saying when he asked our professor wheres his desk the professor pointed at the empty seat next to me and as he was going to his seat I waved at him and said hello but he just ignored me.."

"really?" Sydney with a shocked face. "it's true though, and before you came to me I bumped into him. I apologized to him but he said I'm wasting his time and left me there without helping me" I said to her to just clarify it's really true.

As Sydney and I are talking each other while we are walking to the cafeteria.

Riki came across us. We had an eye contact but he just rolled his eyes to again and walked away from our sight. What is this guy's problem? I did nothing to him.

"Girl, are you okay? You guys just have an eye contact. Is there some love tension between you guys?" Sydney joked as she clinged to my left arm.

"No Sydney. We didn't have this love tension. It's more like hate tension" I corrected her.

We got our lunch and find some seats to eat our food on. I had some macaroni and veggies while Sydney had sandwich and berries. We started to eat the same time and chatted about things to do later. I asked her where to the mall and she agreed to go with me.

You might think we didn't agree to hangout Cayden because I'm not in the mood to go with him and that's the reason.

As we are done eating at the cafeteria,we go to our separate ways and went to our next lesson

As I was entering inside the classroom. I saw Ivy looking at me with disgusted face.

'Why is she looking at me? Nevermind' I wondered while I was going to my desk

She glaring at me together with her 'friends' until I sat down. I was getting annoyed but I don't wanna fight them.

Then she looked at me again and I look at her with irritated face. Then our professor came and our eye contact ended.

As our professor is teaching. All of a sudden Ivy throws a crumpled paper at me.

________________________________________

Sorry for waiting this chapter. anyways I hope you like this chapter thank you for reading❤😊

_______________________________________