04

_______________________

LUNA'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Let's just go out so I can rest my scalp" I said as we walked together.

This is not the first time Ivy and her friends insulted me like this, it's very annoying that she keep teasing me.

Like last year, when she put a piece of gum on my hair. It was very sticky so I have to cut that part where she put a gum on my hair.

It's not just me who is she teasing. She bullies every kids at school especially all the new students. That why some other students didn't last here any longer.

But I don't she will bully that new guy, Riki. I know will just flirt with him.

We walked out outside the school since it's all classes we're over then we found a bench next to that oak tree to sit on.

While we are talking I didn't realize I was zoning out and almost didn't pay attention to what Sydney said.

"Girl... girl are you still listening?" Sydney said while staring at me very concerned.

"Nothing, I just feel...a little....tired but I'm good" I said as my scalp still hurts. Maybe she pulled my hair really really hard that I'm still dizzy until now and I'm starting to feel sleepy too

Well earlier I can't tell Sydney that my head hurts. I can't say no to her 'cause she really want to hangout.

Only if that stupid Ivy didn't pulled my hair so hard, I wouldn't this feel so tired. And at the same time now I kinda feel nauseous.

"Are you sure? Well we can hangout out some another time you know. I can tell you are really tired" Sydney stated while caressing my back.

"Sydney. I'm okay let's just hang-" suddenly Sydney cut my words.

"No Luna, you need to rest and I'm totally fine. We can hangout next time" Sydney smiled at me.

I'm really grateful to have her as my best friend.

I smiled at her and said "thank for letting me rest first" then I walked

___

A few moments when I was in the bus stop, someone tapped my right shoulder and it was Sydney. She followed me all the way here.

She came infront of me and said "can I walk with you please?"Sydney asked me with a begging face

I signed heavily, well I kinda think I need a companion to walk with me cause I'm feeling kinda blue too.

"Yes of course,you can come with me" I put a faint smile on my face then she wrap her left arm around my right arm then we walked together.

After a few moments we talk along the way about some things and stuff until we reached my home.

I waved goodbye to Sydney as she was going home.

When I was about to open, when it opened by itself. I thought it really opened by itself, then I saw my aunt and my mom giggling together.

"Oh my, how are you now Luna. You have grown-up now huh" she said making me awkward then she came to me then hugged me really tight.

"Yeah, she's a big girl now hehe" mom giggled as she leans to the doorframe and crossed her arms and feet, staring at us.

I couldn't breathe properly that I started to gasped for air. Aunt Gemma still hugging me tight. I was trying to break free because I'm almost running out off breath.

But then she suddenly stopped hugging me. Finally I can breathe now.

"You look so pretty Luna"aunt Gemma giggled at me while caressing and pinching my face.

"Well,I got to go now. Thanks for the meal Ella" she informed she pats mom's left shoulder as she leaves.

Mom came infront of me, she brushed my hair with her hand and looked at me

"How's school? Did you have fun?" Mom greeted while smiling at me.

"It was good day" I answered then smiled at her. Yeah it was almost a good day because of Ivy.

"That's great. Let's go inside now you must be hungry" mom held my hand as we went inside our house.

________________________________________

Sorry waiting for this chapter. I got busy about school work and it was very annoying. This also happened to me about someone pulling my hair but anyways thank you for reading this chapter❤🥰❤
_________________________________________