08

________________________

RIKI'S POINT OF VIEW:

I was preparing for school cause it was Friday, my last day of school here in Delaware.

All of my female classmates are sad cause I'm moving to a new state. I wish I couldn't have said that and now every girl I walk past or see is giving more gifts and clinging on me, asking me why I have to move out.

While I was at my locker getting my books for my next lesson, The other girls came right in front of me then they surrounded me so I couldn't go anywhere now. I'm trapped.

"Riki, why are you moving away?" The girl asked.

"Don't you you like it here?"

"Riki, don't move away"

"Why are you leaving?"

All of the girls are asking and questioning me the same thing while clinging to my arms.

I kept telling them the reason why am I moving away and it was because of my dad's work, I thought that would keep them quiet but I was wrong, they wanted more answers.

They kept clinging and holding onto me. I was getting annoyed.

"CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE ALONE!!" I shouted angrily making them all flinch. They look so startled with a hint of sadness on their face. They stepped backwards giving me space.

"We're sorry Riki, it's just that we are going to miss you" the girl explained with a sad expression. "We didn't mean to make you shout. We're so sorry Riki" "Please forgive us for our actions" They were all asking for my forgiveness now. They were starting to tear up a little.

I quickly felt a little bad for shouting at them but I was still feeling annoyed at them. Like mixed feelings.

"I'm sorry too for shouting at you guys. Just please leave me alone. I want my last day of school here to be normal." I apologized and explained to them. The girls understood and followed my last wish here in this school.

They all walked away, leaving in peace. 'Phew,' I thought no one would approach and annoy me. But nope, the worst of the worst came in front of me.

Amy. She was the girl I hated her. She kept denying that I don't like her. She also says that I just really like her secretly like what the heck? This girl always assumes everything in this school though for real. I'm not the only one who hates her. Even the whole hates her but can't do anything, her mom's the principal.

"I heard you are going to another state, Riki," she says leaning on one of the lockers. "Yes, I am going to another state" I answered her. After I said that, she got close to me and hugged me tightly. To the point she's choking me, that I can't breathe. "Can you please let go of me?" I commanded her, trying to stay calm but her hug got tighter. "No, I can't let you go. You can't leave me here." She said dramatically. This annoying brat, we aren't dating and you're acting up like this? Unbelievable.

The bell rang and I instantly broke free from her tight hug and walked away fast. I walked fast to my next class so I could still catch up and couldn't be noticed by Amy.

___________
AFTER SOME OTHER CLASS:

It was my last day here and they all greeted me goodbye sadly I thanked them all for being my classmates even though we were not even close. They were all sad.

As I walked away, I felt a little bit sad though. I'm going to miss that park and the library here. It is my only favorite place here. The places where I vent my problems. I will miss it all. But finally, I'm getting out of this school. It's the only thing I hate here. Not because of studying. But you guys understand that already.

I texted my dad I was going somewhere and he agreed. I first go to the library which is close to the town center. As I  entered the library. The old lady who is the librarian, Miss Simon greeted me.

"Riki, your dad told me you guys were moving to another state?" She said after she greeted me. "Yes, I'm moving away miss" I responded smiling at her.

"It's so sad to see you go away, Riki. It's like you been my son" Miss Simon sounded so sad and devastated. "Since it's your last time here in this library, you can get any books you want." She allowed me to take the books I wanted.

"Really?" I asked

"Yes but promise me, take good care of the books. Okay?" She requested. I nodded at her.

After I got all of my favorite books, I went to her again and greeted he. I was so sad. She was like a mom to me. Miss Simon was one of my favorite people. We hugged each other with feelings. She advised me on some things so I can already adjust to the places I'm moving to.

"Goodbye Miss Simon, I hope you're always happy and healthy" I spoke making her giggle. "Riki, goodbyes are not always forever. you know we can see each other" Miss Simon said while caressing my back.

"Hmm, I know that Miss Simon. I can always visit you though anytime" I said smiling at her.

Well, you have to go now maybe your father might be finding you now. Tomorrow's your leave right?" She reminded me. I checked my phone and it was 6:24 pm and my dad told me to go home by 6:35 pm.

I bid Miss Simon goodbye and then I went to go home now.

________________________________________

Guys thanks for reading this chapter I hope you liked it. Sorry for the wait though. I was trying to practice piano. But anyway vote for this chapter and sorry too for the bad grammar thank you for understanding😊❤️❤️
________________________________________