07

_______________________

RIKI'S POINT OF VIEW:

Before the present time:

My dad announced that we are moving to country again. I felt little bit confused why though for 5 seconds then I quickly realized it. I think it's dad's new work.

Hi by the way though, my name is Nishimura Riki. I'm a 16 year old Japanese male. I was born in Japan but raised in America.

It's just me and my dad. My mom suffered having cancer. She died when I was just 14. Ever since mom is gone, I started to distance my self from everyone. I started to be cold at anyone. I don't felt like happy anymore.

My mom is my Happiness that's why. We would always do something silly and fun. Even my dad lost a part of himself.

My dad starts to notice it. That I am always gloomy and sad. He tried to cheer me up but failed. He always tried and tried but nothing ever made me feel happy.

Then one day he gave up cheering me up and gave my privacy so I can be relieved and I did. Dad knows that I need privacy.

And even after mom's death we to another country because of my dad's work. We are currently living Lewes, Delaware.

Living here was nice. I was contented and relaxed. It's peaceful and quiet. Everything I needed are all here.

Since our house was near to the public library it was always my favorite place cause I'm a actually a bookworm.
And the park here was nice, I always walk here everytime I need to vent or to inhale fresh air.

But it didn't change me to my old self again. Maybe my mom really took the happy part of me after she died. I was still a cold person whenever I am outside and I don't socialize with everyone.

Still, I'm contented living here but there's a thing I dislike here.

Yeah for other Asians here in my school right now are mostly ignored and bullied but not me. I'm the center of attention. They say I'm too handsome and I was always followed everytime I go to school.

I just wanted to be ignored. I don't want any girls following me. I don't want everyone in school noticing me.

Even I just want to study alone in the library, this girls won't let me have my privacy. I know so many girls in my school likes me.

And plus, they would always give gifts like chocolates, teddy bears, flowers and letters which I don't accept.

The letters are always about how they like me and how handsome I am. I always have a letter inside my locker everyday. It's was like this everyday in my school.

I wish to be homeschooled but I don't want to tell my dad cause I think it will burden him a lot. So I told myself to not mind it all and be chill.

But I can't take it anymore. It was really annoying. I told all of them to leave me alone but they didn't listen. They are still clinging on me

And that the thing I dislike here. But anyways back to the present.

My dad told me that he got good offer from a big company in a another state called TechTonic and it was one of the biggest companies in America. Good for my dad though.

My dad's an engineer and he was one of the best workers in his current company now. He also told me he will be payed 10 times bigger than his current job.

"When are we moving though?" I asked him.

"Next week Riki" he told me. I got a little excited for next week cause I am finally free from this place but I will miss here the library and the parks here.

"Oh by the way Riki, Start packing up so we won't have to worry next week" my dad informed me. I nodded and went to my bedroom.

I start packing up my stuff and getting ready for moving a new state.

________________________________________

Hi guys. Thank you for reading this chapter and sorry for waiting. I was too busy and just have of house chores to do so that why this chapter was kinda late.

Jake did a live last night and it was on fire. He played my favorite song "Raining in Manila" by Lola Amour and I think you guys should listen to it if only you can understand filipino.

But anyways I hope you liked this chapter and thank you again for reading❤️😊
________________________________________