03

_______________________

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW:

As our professor is teaching. All of a sudden Ivy throws a crumpled paper at me but I didn't mind her.

Then she throws another one and another one until she throws a big one on my head and it really disturbed me. I had enough of it.

"Ivy, can you please stop!?" I shouted at her as I stand up to look at her. She's smiling at me like a maniac.What the hell?

"Miss L/N, what's happening here?" Our professor looked at us with a confused face.

"Nothing miss Morgan" I responded as I sit down still feeling annoyed. I glared at her as she glared at me.

Then our professor continued the lesson.

I was still confused why she was throwing crumpled paper at me. I opened one of the papers she was throwing at me and it said.

In the note:

'Y/N, for your information. I'm more prettier and better than you. Your just a pick me, note that huh.

I almost lost my temper that she said that. The audacity, she called me a pick me when she really the real pick me girl. I crumpled the paper and throw it on the trashcan.

______________________

-AFTER CLASS-

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW:

After the last lecture. Luna walked out as she was going straight to her locker just to see Sydney.

As she walking down,all of a sudden a hand grabbed her hair and pulled it really really hard that she almost feel her hair strands being pulled out .

"Ouch!!"she yelped. She was very confused for why someone pulled her hair really hard for no reason.

As she was caressing her scalp. She turned around to see Ivy grinning at her with her other friends in her back.

"Why did you do that?!?" Luna shouted at Ivy who is still grinning at her.

"Oh,I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to do that" she said with a sarcastic tone. Then Ivy and her friends started to laugh.

Luna was angry for what Ivy did. She still standing there quietly as they were still laughing at her

Luna balled up her fist as she finally spoked.

"And what makes you guys think that funny?" She questioned as she glared at them.

"Nothing. Stop thinking that is really serious" she answered to annoy her and it was getting in to Luna's nerves.

'Is she joking or what!?' She asked herself. She was starting to get really angry as her blood boiled.

"What if I did that to you and tell you that it's not very serious. Would you be angry?" She tried calm down. She didn't want to raised her voice or else some professors will hear the argument.

"Heh, you can't do that to her" one of her friends replied "you know why? It's because your weak" It sounded cringe to her but what can she say? She can't do that to Ivy.

Luna was trapped and she can't do anything now. She didn't know what to do but she wasn't scared or terrified

"Oh what are you gonna do now huh?" Ivy pushed her against to the wall.

They insulted her jokingly with mean comments but she didn't mind those words they said.

Then suddenly a voice stopped them from insulting her.

"What's going on here?!" And it was their principal with Sydney.

The principal walked to them with her arms crossed as she stared at Ivy and her friends

"I'm very glad Miss Banks told that you and your friends are insulting Ms. Hayes?" She questioned them all but none of them answered.

"How about you Miss Thompson? Your the one who started this argument right?" She glanced at her. Ivy was starting to get nervous as a sweat falls down to her face

"T-that wasn't m-me. It was Luna!" Ivy stutter as she lied and passed it to Y/N who really didn't started the argument.

"Principal Murphy it really wasn't me,it was ivy. She pulled my hair really and insult me" Luna reported as she was telling the truth.

"No, she's l-lying!" Ivy denied it

"Stop lying Ivy, everyone saw it was you and stop passing the problem on her" Sydney tried to defend Emily.

"Shut your mouth, Banks!" Ivy told Sydney to shut up which made Emily angry.

"How about you shut your mouth!?" Now Luna defended Sydney.

"Girls, stop fighting!!" Principal Murphy stopped them as she was getting irritated

"Miss Thompson your coming with me"
She spoke with a neutral face.

"Principal Murphy, please no. Not me" Ivy denied to come with the principal but she can't do anything now.

"Miss Thompson stop arguing with me or else your gonna be suspended in two weeks" Principal Murphy remarked which made Ivy speechless

Ivy doesn't have a choice but to come with the principal.

'Heh,karma' Luna thought.

As they left Sydney came to Luna and hugged her.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay? Your hair is kinda messy though" Sydney asked Luna as she noticed her bestfriend's hair is messy.

"Yeah I'm fine" she responded as she sighed heavily.

"Do you wanna hangout or do you wanna rest?" Sydney reassured Luna.

"Let's just go out so I can rest my scalp" then they walked out

________________________________________

This chapter is kinda cringe for me but I made it in one sitting anyway.
Thank you for reading this chapter❤️😊
_______________________________________