INTRODUCTION

"Older Siblings...the only one who will pick on you for their own entertainment but beat up anyone who tries to do the same."

------------------------☠️----------------------

[jauntily macabre music playing]

Nancy Reagan High School is a average high school, filled with average classes, ordinary regular children and ordinary standard teachers.

......Cough......

Well... Expect for one

.....tick....tick.....

.....[student laughing]....

...[heavy footfalls echoing]...

A 17-years old boy having dark-black hair, pitch black eyes and pale skin wearing black pants, white casual shirt with a black jacket over it and a pair of black shoes. He has a emotionless, cold and a uninterested expression which makes him very different from others around him.

His shoes were making click sound, as he walked farther into the hallway. The kids who were standing on his way began to move aside and give him large space to walk. As they move out of his way, he glanced around to see his fellow schoolmates who were laughing and glancing at him.

.....[ Heavy footfalls echoing].....

"I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools ...."

.....[ Heavy footfalls echoing].....

He glanced at a group of girl who were giving him judgemental looks and some were giving him weird lovesick look.

......[ Heavy footfalls continue echoing ].......

"run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago...."

......[ Heavy footfalls continue echoing ].......

The boy again glanced at some teachers who were giving him strange looks.

"....but admire the sadism...."

....[ School Bell Rings ]....

The boy noticed some jocks laughing and guffawing, as they walked away from a locker. He reached his locker and noticed some strange writing and drawing on his locker. Finally, he opened it.

...[ Thud ]....

A young boy wearing black pants and a striped black and white shirt fell out of locker onto the floor looking straight to him. He was tied up with a red rope, and a apple was shoved into his face to keep him quiet.

The boy's expression didn't change one bit. He knelt down and took out the apple from the younger boy's mouth, so he can able to talk.

"I want the names." He directly demanded .
"I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast." The tied boy whimpered .

"Pugsley, emotion equals weakness.Pull yourself together." He said straight forwardly as he untied him. But Pugsley kept whimpering. "Now...."He ordered.