CHAPTER 22

Don't confuse love with obsession. You truly love someone only if you have genuine feelings underneath your obsession, or it just an illusion of love.

---------------------☠️🌸---------------------

...[weeping]...

In the girl's dorm, Enid was weeping her eyes out, on her bed while (Y/N) was rubbing her back sympathetically.

Meanwhile Wednesday climbed the balcony that connects his dorm to their dorm. He entered the dorm through the cobweb window.

Both Enid and (Y/N) jumped up from their seats and Enid walked towards him, exclaiming with frustration,"Where have you been? I'm literally having a heart attack right now. Yoko's in the infirmary!"

Wednesday not knowing anything, raised his eyebrows, looking at the girls,"What happened?"

"Garlic bread incident at dinner. She had a major allergic reaction." (Y/N) informed.

"She's out of the Poe Cup. I don't have a co-pilot." Enid added, in distress, pacing around the room.

"It wasn't an accident. Bianca's behind it." Wednesday guessing told them.

"How do you know?" (Y/N) asked.

"Doesn't matter." Wednesday replied with a firm tone.

"I and You both are going to take her down tomorrow." Wednesday said them with a confident tone.

Enid and (Y/N) looked at him in disbelief and both asked, together,"Wait. You're joining the Black Cats?"

...[Sniff]...

"You're willing to do that? For us?" Enid exclaimed walking towards him with a excited disbelief tone.

Wednesday just backed away knowing that Enid would hug him out of excitement anytime soon and he doesn't want it.

"I want to humiliate Bianca so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns in her throat." Wednesday told in fierce tone.

"Yeah..., but mostly you're doing it because we're friends, right?" (Y/N) asked in a hopeful manner.

Wednesday looked at her and turned around and didn't answer her and changed the topic,"Tell me how she keeps winning."

"It's a real brain cramp. The past two years, no other boat has made it across and back without sinking." Enid answered.

"Sounds like sabotage." Wednesday told suspiciously.

"There are no rules in the Poe Cup, and she is a siren, which makes her master of the water." (Y/N) told guessing.

"Then we just need to beat her at her own game." Wednesday determinately told and turned to them.

Both of the girls nodded their head, confused.