CHAPTER 12

I get jealous because I am afraid that someone other than me is going to make you happier.

----------------------☠️🌸--------------------

Inside a coffee shop named Weathervane, a boy standing at the counter was having trouble with his espresso machine. Beside him, (Y/N) wearing her informal dress was also standing trying to help him. But it looked like the trouble was not getting fixed.

....[espresso machine whirs, hisses].....

Both of them flinched as the machine produced alot of smoke.

Both them looked towards the machine. But as the smoke cleared, Wednesday was standing infront of them, making both of them jump out of fear.

"Holy crap!" "Oh my god!" The boy and (Y/N) screamed respectively. Out of instinct, the boy put his hand on the girl's waist.

"Do you make a habit of scaring the hell out of people?" (Y/N) exclaimed

"It’s more of a hobby." Wednesday answered looking towards the boy's hand on (Y/N) waist.

"You know him, Princess?" The boy asked with a hint jealousy.

"Yeah!!! He is Wednesday, new student." (Y/N) happily explained, looking towards him as he left her waist.

Looking towards smiling face, the boy's face softened and again looked towards Wednesday and questioned "You go to Nevermore. Didn’t realize they changed the uniform?"

"Oh no....He.." (Y/N) began to answer. But before she could say any further, Wednesday said with irritation "I need a quad over ice. It’s an emergency.... It’s four shots of espresso."

"Yeah, I… I know what a quad is, but, spoiler alert, the espresso machine’s having a seizure, so all we have is drip." The boy explained and gestured towards a man pouring drip in a cup.

"But drip is for people who hate themselves and know their lives have no real purpose or meaning." Wednesday complained.

" Wednesday complained