CHAPTER 6

Our souls already know each other. It's just our body which are new.

----------------------☠️🌸--------------------

In his dorm, Wednesday was typing on his typewriter, working on his novel. But, he couldn't because of sound of laughing and talking of Enid and (Y/N).

Now, he couldn't take anymore so, he walked over the wall seperating their dorms and banged on it. "Silence" He hissed.

Listening the sound, both girls stopped talking and Wednesday went towards his typewriter to write his novel.

Enid was the first one who went to Wednesday dorm and (Y/N) followed her like a puppy.

...[Slam]....

Enid came busting in his room, and "What the hell was that for?" She demanded.

" You were too loud for my liking. You both are annoying." He replied.

"I..." Enid tried to explain herself.

"Silence would be appreciated." He cut her off while sitting on his desk. "This is my writing time."

" Your writing time?" (Y/N) repeated in confusion.

"I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent." Wednesday replied. "I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation."

"I write in my voice. It's my truth. It's what my followers love." Enid said in defence.

...[Creek]..

" Your followers are clearly imbeciles." Wednesday commented while turning his chair towards both the girls.

" You don't have to be so.... rude!" (Y/N) said with a hint of anger.

" The truth is bitter.They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures." He said while walking towards the girls.

"Uh, you mean, emojis?" Enid asked. "It's how people express their feelings. I realize that's a foreign concept to you." Enid said sarcastically.

"When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind....
Rope, shovel, hole." Wednesday responded back while staring down at her.

Wednesday started to walk back to his desk "By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly." He informed.

..[music player beeps, playing peppy pop song]...

Having enough of his attitude, Enid took out her phone and started to play song, that she knows he wouldn't like. The girl started dancing on the music. Enid gave her phone to (Y/N) who was just swaying a little because of the music.

The boy who was ready to sit on his desk, turned around and glared at them. " Turn that off.." he demanded.

The girls didn't listen to him and continued their dance. Wednesday started to stormed towards (Y/N) to grab the phone. But before he could, (Y/N) started to ran away from him, thanks to her vampire senses.

Wednesday also began to chase after her. Somehow, even after (Y/N) ran away from him with her vampire speed. Wednesday managed to grab her, by her arms and slammed her on the nearby wall.

"Ouhhh...It's hurts." (Y/N) whined out.