CHAPTER 1

" Nothing happens without a reason. "

-----------------------☠️-----------------------

[radio squawks, playing "In Dreams" by Roy Orbison]

A black hearse drove down a road surrounded by dark, thick woods at both sides.

♪ I close my eyes ♪

The car have luggages tied at the top of it. It's number plate showed and said "ADD4M5 ".

♪ Then I drift away ♪

Inside the car, Wednesday was sitting with a grossed out expression on his face as he watched his parents fondly singing along the song together.

[Both singing along] ♪ Into the magic night ♪

Wednesday parents, Morticia and Gomez were in love with each like any other couples but a little different. They are too passionate and affectionate about their love.

♪ I softly say ♪

Morticia, Wednesday's mother was a tall, slim, beautiful woman having pitch black hair, fair skin wearing a tight long plain black dress.

[both] ♪ A silent prayer ♪

While Gomez, Wednesday's father was shorter, with black curly hair and a black mustache wearing a black suit, vertical stripes running through it with a pair of black shoes.

♪ Like dreamers do ♪

♪ Then I fall asleep to dream ♪

♪ My dreams of you ♪

....[bird chirps]....

The car ran into a flock of birds, but didn't affect his parents to sing the song.

...[birds thudding in time to music]...

♪ I remember ♪

♪ That you said goodbye... ♪

Morticia and Gomez leaned to each other, and smashed their lips together in sensual kiss.

...[both moaning]...

Wednesday rolled his eyes as his parents were engrossed in each other

As his parents pulled away, Morticia asked to him "Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder ?"

Wednesday turned towards their driver and said " Lurch, please remind my parents that I'm no longer speaking to them."

..[Lurch grunts]...

Listening him, Gomez leaned a bit and said him little excitedly, "I promise you, my little viper, you will love Nevermore."

"Won't he,Tish?" Gomez asked his wife looking at her lovingly. "Of course. It's the perfect school for him." Morticia agreed with the her husband while looking at him lovingly.

" I have no interest in following in your footsteps." Wednesday answered them. "Becoming captain of the fencing team, King of the Dark Prom, President of the Séance Society."

"I merely meant that finally you will be among peers who understand you." Morticia replied him , to clarify her intention. "Maybe you'll even make some friends."

"Nevermore is like no other boarding school.It's a magical place." Gomez said and muttered "It's where I met your mother. And we fell in love."

" Who knows? Maybe you will found your soulmate there, like us?" Morticia

....[yearning sigh]....

"You guys are making me nauseous.Not in a good way." Wednesday said with a poker face.

"And about my soulmate, I don't think I have one. And even if I have then they will get scared and run away from me." Wednesday said as it is a matter of fact that everyone knows.

" Don't worry!Everyone has a soulmate." Morticia said calmly "She will appear at the right time." While looking at her husband affectionately.

" And your soulmate will never judge you and get scared from you." Gomez said as he also looked at her wife with the same look on his face as her wife.

"Oh! Cara Mia!" "Oh! Mon Cher!!" The husband and wife said respectively and smashed their lips together and kissed like as it was going to be their last kiss.

....[ Clap ].....

Wednesday seeing this slapped his forehead not finding a way to stop their lovesick behaviour.

"Darling, we aren't the ones who got you expelled." Wednesday's mother tried to clarify her reason to take him to Nevermore Academy. "That boy's family was going to file attempted murder charges.How would that have looked on your record?" His mother pointed out.

" Terrible! Everyone will know that I failed to get the job done." Wednesday exclaimed with disappointment.

" Wednesday exclaimed with disappointment

________________☠️_______________