CHAPTER 16

"There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but It's okay I going to take away your sadness in future."

               - Wednesday thought

---------------------☠️🌸--------------------

...[Sigh heavily]....

"After that incident, I began to live with with them. I had no choice just to bear their beatings, cursing, insulting and acting according to their orders, just being treated as an animal. No one helped me in that situation."(Y/N) informed sadly but angrily.

"I tried to escape many times. But I was always caught. I tried to ask people to help me but my so called family were wealthy, they shut other's mouth by their money. They beat me like animals everyday for their own pleasure. I don't know why."

A six years old (Y/N) was holding onto a 22 years old woman as if the girl live depends on the woman. But the woman pushed her away towards her family and said,"You really thought I would choose you for these money. Nope girl you are no use for me."

...[Thud]...

...[Whack! Slam]...

"The hell slut! How dare you run away from us!" Her father screamed as he continued to punch her as the girl continued to beg.

"You are just like your fucking vampire mother. Useless." (Y/N)'s stepmother screamed.

"I had no one left. My intrusive side began to show up. I began to hurt others but one day they had enough when I hurted their daughter's friends."

A seven years old (Y/N) was seen sitting above a boy while punching him half to death while other children screamed around which made the parents come out of the house.

"Leave him!" Her stepmother screamed trying to seperate her from the unconscious boy.

Wednesday hearing her only smirked thinking about the condition of the boy.