Roll 1 Scene 3 - A Small World

June 27th, 2019

@Ireadalot Apparently someone saw Nithan Sage coming out of CE head office a few days ago. Do you guys think they are making one of his books into a movie?? 👀👀

↪️ Replying to @Ireadalot @MissessSage Picture or it didn't happen.

                  ↪️ Replying to @MissessSage @Ireadalot lol for you I had to add the pic.

                   ↪️ Replying to @MissessSage @ThisisnotFitz I'm new, so who are the people with Nithan?

                                       ↪️ Replying to @ThisisnotFitz @Fitzsbutthole Welcome to the Circle!! To answer your question- the lanky ash blond guy on the left is Jay Asher, Nithan's best friend. They started SAP (Sage-Asher publishing, in case you didn't know) in their first year of college. The brunette in the gray suit is Lily Azure; she works as an in-house agent/manager for Nithan Sage and Camellia Silver in SAP. You will see her in the background whenever Nithan or Camellia is doing a public event.

↪️ Replying to @Ireadalot @Booklover1508 OHMYGOD! THAT WOULD BE SO GOOD! IMAGINE THEM DOING ANGEL AND DEMON!

                    ↪️ Replying to @Booklover1508 @MissessSage Angle and demon already have movies.

                    ↪️ Replying to @Booklover1508 @Fitzsbutthole Imagine them making Maybe Someday!

↪️ Replying to @Fitzsbutthole @Literary_hana Can you stop talking about that book already? It has been years. He wanted to he would dane it already. 🙄

                         ↪️ Replying to @Literary_hana @Fitzsbutthole Can you stop hating on MS already? It has been years. But that would be too much for you since you can't even type a sentence without typos 🙂

↪️ Replying to @Ireadalot @Fitzsbutthole Maybe Someday adaptation is coming bitches!

June 28th, 2019

"You are trending," Jay announced as he walked inside Nith's house. Three heads looked in his direction, apart from the copper-headed one that he wanted to tease.

Julie walked over to him, peeking at the phone in her husband's hand. Baby Joy mimicked the action.

"Who is trending?" Julie asked.

"Upsi!" The baby raised her hands, ready for her father to hold her. Jay smiled, lifting Joy up in his arms. He kissed her chubby cheeks, making Joy giggle.

Julie took the phone from his hand, reading the headline aloud, "Author Nithan Sage spotted at Colored Entertainment's headquarters." She looked at Jay. "How did they find out already?"

Jay shrugged. He didn't know either. "I talked with CE. And they say they have no idea which is bullshit." He covered Joy's ears as he cursed. Julie shook her head. Jay continued, "But told us not to worry about it, since it doesn't mention which book might get adapted or any other information. Thinks it will create an early buzz for the project."