Roll 2 Scene 6 - A Lost Muse

November 1st, 2019

📰Weekly Spotlight's Breaking news: Author Nithan Sage has found his lost muse!

Maybe Someday author Nithan Sage confirms in the book signing event held at the prestigious Troy National Library that a new romance novel from him will be coming soon.

Yesterday evening, Nithan Sage held another book signing at the National Library, becoming the first author to be invited for the third time. After the signing, a small interview session was held to end the event.

Amongst the question, when asked about his future projects, the author replied saying that he had briefly met his lost muse recently.

"A romance novel from me might come out sometime soon." He told the reporters.

Author Nithan Sage had previously mentioned that he wished never to write another romance book. So the announcement yesterday had taken the book community by surprise. Fans are excited as they wait for the official announcement to be made.

He also answered regarding his visit to the Colored Entertainment office. Telling us to keep an eye on social media.

Nithan Sage was spotted there a few weeks prior at the Colored Entertainment's office with his manager, Lily Azure, and business partner Jay Asher. Fans speculate an adaptation might be in talks between them.

And they are probably right.

As fans of Nithan Sage, we can say that we will have a lot to look forward to in the coming year!

By Rina Coral

↪️ Replying to @weeklyspotlight @Ireadalot Nithan is writing a new romance story!!

                           ↪️ Replying to @Ireadalot @Lizzymydarling *Nithan Sage. He isn't your friend. Show the man some respect. 🙄

↪️ Replying to @weeklyspotligh @Booklover1508 OHMYGOD! IM SO EXCITEDD!!

↪️ Replying to @weeklyspotligh @Fitzsbutthole Maybe Someday's sister is coming!!

↪️ Replying to @weeklyspotligh @Literary_hana Hope it's better than that crap he wrote years ago.

                              ↪️ Replying to @Literary_hana @Fitzsbutthole What is wrong with you? Why are you always in our place hating on MS?? Get a life.

                                                  ↪️ Replying to @Fitzsbutthole @Literary_hana What? I didn't say any names. If the shoe fits 🤪

↪️ Replying to @weeklyspotligh @Saged I wonder who his muse is? 

October 30th, 2019

Nith couldn't believe his eyes. 

It had been long, too long. And now she was here, in front of him. With a smile on her red lips that revealed the small dimple in her right cheek and enhanced her chin cleft. Her ocean-blue eyes sparkled in the evening light. Shining and shimmering and real.