Chapter 1

Eleanor's POV

"Eleanor! Eleanor!" Thats all i hear as i walk down the streets of London. "Can you answer some questions for us?" "Tell us about Louis!" LOUIS. I keep saying his name over and over in my head. He's been gone on tour for five months. I just keep walking trying to hold back tears. After all the paparazzi sees your every move.

Louis' POV

"Thank you Seattle!" Niall yells to the audience. After the curtain closes, we head back to the dressing room. "Good crowd tonight." Zayn says.

"Just because Perrie flew out here." I say as my voice cracks.

"We know you miss El," Harry says "But you'll see her in a few months."

"Four months. Four months Harry! I need to see her beautiful face right now!" I yell. I hear my phone go off when I open the door. "Baby you don't have to worry. Ill be coming back for you...." Eleanor's ringtone! I quickly grab the phone from the couch and answer it. "Hey babe!"

"Great! You're not busy." Eleanor says.

"You ok love?" I ask her.

"Yes. No, ok! Im not! I miss you so much!" She says crying.

"Aw don't cry hun. I know you miss me. I miss you too. You're on my mind all the time." I start to sing Little Things to her. All i continue to hear is her sobbing and sniffling. "El, beautiful, Im buying you a plane-" Eleanor interrupts me by saying "I cant leave. I have school for another five weeks."

"Right. Well on summer vacation you can come on tour with us." I tell her.

"Im working all summer Lou." I remind him.

"Then we'll just have to wait four months." I say.

Eleanor's POV

Did he really just say four months? He can be so dumb sometimes. "Ive gotta go. Maybe when I get back you'll have a little sense." I say with anger in my tone.

"Im sorry we're so busy." Louis apologizes.

"Bye Louis." I simply say.

"Love you."

"Bye Louis." I repeat.

"Bye Eleanor." Louis sighs. I hang up and throw my phone in my purse. My Louis Vuitton purse. Really? Everything reminds me of him.

Perrie's POV

"Great show Zayney." I mock to Zayn.

"Pere, don't call me that!" Zayn complains while he tickles me. I start to laugh and scream at the same time. "Payback time!" Zayn laughs.

"No don't do it!" I beg. Zayn just gives me a smirk and picks me up. He walks over to the couch and throws me back down.

"And you're doing it. Stop!" I plead. Whenever I say something that makes him mad he picks me up and tickles me until I make the most embarrassing laugh ever. "I wont stop until you do the laugh!" Payback love. Its called payback." Zayn says.

"Please please please stop! I don't want to be tickled!" I yell.

"You never want to be tickled Perrie." Zayn says as he tickles me more.

"Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall! Help me! Zayn wont stop tickling me!" I scream again.

"Daddy direction is here!" Liam says.

"No time for that. Just help!" I laugh. Oops. The embarrassing laugh. I did it. Again. The whole room goes silent and then all the guys break out in laughter.

"Its not funny!" I start to blush.

"Its cute Perrie!" Zayn says.

"Yeah yeah. Can we just go to dinner now Bradford Bad Boy?" I ask.

"Don't push your luck Pere. Ill do it again." Zayn threatens. I quickly shut my mouth. "Now I got you scared. Lets go blondie."

"Im not a blonde! Anymore! My hair is pink. Seeeeeee?" I flip my hair obnoxiously.

"Name calling isn't fun when you're the one being called the name is it?" Zayn says.

"C'mon Zayn. Lets just go. No more name calling!" I demand.

"Promise you wont call me Zayney or Bradford Bad Boy?" Zayn asks.

"As long as you promise not to call me blondie!" I agree.

"Deal." We shake hands on it. When i pull my hand away Zayn wont let go. I take that as a hint he wants to hold my hand. In 100 degree weather. Its going to be a long night.