Chapter 4

Liam's POV

When Perrie and Zayn left I just got out my phone and looked at my mentions on twitter. 27,000 of them. Since 9 am. Its only 4 now. Most of them are just follow me follow me Liam tweets. I follow a few of them but one tweet stands out. Basically because the person tagged Danielle in it. "Did Danielle really date someone during your breakup?" Another one says "Is Danielle really cheating on you?" Im curious about this. I open google and search "Danielle Peazer cheating" 700000 results come up. "Niall did you see this?" I ask Niall. He comes over with a bag from Nandos. No shocker there. "See what?"

"Danielle is cheating? Is it true?"

"Liam, its not true. She loves you." Niall says.

"700000 results say it. Most of them are recent stories."

"Rumors. They're just rumors."

"Look at this magazine. There's 4 pages about Danielle cheating and I only love her because she wears short dresses all the time." I flip through the four pages. I hope Dani didn't see this. She'd be so mad. "It's gotta be you only you" Danielle's ringtone blares out of my iPhone. She must be grounded in New York. "Liam, answer the phone." I snap back to reality. "You were in Dani Land again. Just answer her phone call."

"Hey my little angel! Where are you?" That sounded dumb. She'll know something's up.

"New York. I have a very important thing to ask you about." She knows about the magazine. Shoot. "Liam? Hello?"

"Sorry. Go ahead. You can ask me anything love." There I go sounding dumb again.

"Did, d-d-did you s-see the magazine?" Dani asks nervously.

"Yes. I trust you. But please tell me about these rumors."

"Liam they're not true! I promise Im not cheating!"

"Ok." Thats all i can say? Really?

"Im sorry if you thought they were i promise, wait what?"

"Ok. I believe you Dani. I know I can trust you."

Danielle's POV

Thank God he believed me. I thought it would turn into some huge fight. "But how do you explain the 700,000 search results for you cheating. WITH PICTURES." Crap. How do i explain this one? I saw the pages on the internet too but that guy was kissing me! Ok yes, someone did kiss me. But i slapped him strait across the face after! He knows I have a boyfriend. "Danielle. Please answer me." Liam Land again. Oops. "The search results, well, the pictures, um, they are, they are, they are real. He kissed me I promise you. I slapped him when he did. Im sorry." I finally spit it out. The truth. It hurts to say it. But its true. Silence is all I hear. Followed by a door slam. Awkward moment. "Liam, babe. Im sorry. I promise I didn't kiss him back. After he kissed me I ran in the bathroom and cried. I feel so guilty. Liam please listen. I can explain everyth-" Im cut off by Liam saying "Dani, shhh. Just cut to the point and explain." Here goes nothing. "It was after I danced for The Wanted. One of the other dancers has been flirting with me. I told him I have a boyfriend and he just shut me up and kissed me. Im sorry Liam! Please don't get mad!" Awkward silence again. "Danielle, why didn't you tell me someone was flirting with you? I would've taken care of it." I bite my lip until Liam talks again. "So you cant trust me to take care of this kind of stuff?" Now I'm wishing I said something during that third awkward silence. "I just didn't want to tell you because you'd make a huge deal out of it!" Ok now Im getting mad.

"DANI DO YOU TRUST ME OR NOT?" Ok someone else is getting mad!

"Yes I trust you! God Liam!" I just made it worse didn't I. Nice one Danielle.

"If you trust me why didn't you tell me about the guy flirting with you! I just want to protect you!"

"I get that! I don't know why I didn't tell you! Im sorry!" Im telling the truth. I really am sorry but I don't understand why he's so ticked off at me! Yes I didn't tell him but, I just don't know.

"Sorry this sorry that. If all Im getting is apologizes for stupid stuff you do then obviously I cant trust you and you cant trust me. Trust is the most important part in a relationship Dani!" Trust. Trust. Trust. I suddenly hate that word.

"Liam," I can barely whisper now. Im that close to crying.

"Save it. We'll settle this later." Don't swear it'll make it worse. Don't swear it'll make it worse. I try to say something but nothing will come out of my mouth. This is exactly what happened the first time we broke up. "Bye Danielle."

"Bye-" He hung up. Wow. Rude! I messed up. Big time. Stupid Danielle! Im so stupid! I take my pillow from my carry on and scream into it. I don't want to get on a plane. I just want to be home at my flat talking everything out with Eleanor. Eleanor! I can text her! But its not the same as being with her. Its the best thing I have so whatever.

Eleanor's POV

After going to Starbucks with Jade, Cara, and Chelsea I just go home. When i walk in i just pick up the box labeled "Elounor Memories." I take it in my messy room at lay on my bed. The first thing on top is out first picture together. How happy we looked. Louis' adorable smile and my little laughing. Our first date. His flat. March 20th. I remember every little detail about that day.

-Flashback-

"Eleanor! Come here!" Louis screams from downstairs. Being the protective girl I am a run downstairs with a spatula.

"What happened?" I put the spatula up ready to whack someone with it.

"I miss you!" Louis so sweetly says with a puppy dog face.

"Im cooking dinner for you! Speaking of which, its done! Come on! I made crumpets for dessert by the way!"

"With frosting?" Louis asks. I stood there and playfully hit his arm with the spatula.

"Yes with frosting Louis! Lets go!" Louis comes next to me and smiles. He takes out his phone and tickles me so I'd laugh. Louis snaps a picture and he sets it as his wallpaper and we go upstairs walking hand in hand.

-End of flashback-

Memories hurt. I continue to look through the box. The next thing I pull out is the letter he wrote me one Valentines Day.

Dear Eleanor,

I know I tell you this every day but you're the most beautiful person Ive met. I don't need a special holiday to say it. I love you every day not just Valentines Day. I know it's only been five months, but I'm in love with you. Im not just saying it because it's Valentines Day.

I

Love

You

Eleanor

Jane

Calder

! <3

Love always, Louis :)(:

I look at the paper again. I see a tear fall right on the word "love." I can't take this. This is hard. I really mi- "You can't go to bed without a cup of tea..." Louis is calling me. This should be good.

Louis' POV

"C'mon please pick up the phone." I mumble under my breath.

"Louis?" Oh my God she answered me!

"Eleanor Jane Calder! I cant take this! I love you and I miss you! Im sorry baby. I was a jerk." I really do miss her.

"Louis William Tomlinson! I cant take this either! I love you and miss you too! I was the jerk Lou. I started a stupid fight." Awww poor thing she doesn't need to take the blame.

Perrie's POV

Oh my God Im so scared. Who the heck just grabbed my waist? The paparazzi freeze before taking like 4 million pictures so it must be someone interesting. "Perrie Edwards, right? So glad to see you again." Where have I heard that voice before? It sounds so familiar.

:////////////////////////:

CLIFFHANGER AGAIN! What do ya'll think? Please like/vote and follow/fan me! Love you! Btw who ships Cara and Harry and Niall and Jade? Carry and Jiall? Tell me in comments!