Chapter 3

Chelsea's POV 

"One. Direction. Tickets." Jade says in between breaths.  

"Jade, breath. In and out." Cara tells her. I just stand there and laugh. "Jade? Are you alive?" Cara asks.  

"No. Shes the walking dead." I say sarcastically.  

"I hope I'm not dead so I can meet One Direction!" Jade yells. 

"Quiet down! We have new neighbors. Lets not scare them off like the last ones." Cara laughs.  

"Has anyone met our neighbor? I mean we live in London. You never know who could live there!" Jade screams.  

"Wanna go see?" I ask. 

"DUH!" Jade says like she has a megaphone. We open the door and walk to the one next to us. Jade knocks on it very obnoxiously. We wait a second before a beautiful girl with brown hair walks out. "Oh my God." I hear Jade mumble.  

"Can I help you?" The girl says. 

"You're. Oh my God! ELEANOR CALDER!" Jade screams at the top of her lungs.  

"Yes I am." Eleanor says.  

"Wow. Im like not breathing." Jade slowly says. 

"Hi Eleanor its nice to meet you." I extend my hand to Eleanor. "Sorry about her. Shes a bit of a fangirl. She talks about you all the time." I hear Eleanor laugh and ask "Whats your names?"  

"Im Chelsea. This is Cara and the one not breathing is Jade." I introduce.  

"Nice to meet you! Want to come in?" Eleanor gestures towards her apartment. Its full of boxes and clothes everywhere. "Sorry its a mess. I haven't really finished unpacking." 

"Not a problem." Cara says. We walk inside and sit on the couch.  

"Im in Eleanor Jane Calder's apartment. Omg this is real!" Jade yells. 

"Jade, stop fangirling!" Me and Cara yell at the same time. 

"Its fine. I don't mind. Want a picture Jade?" Eleanor asks.  

"She knows my name!" Jade says a little to excitedly since we told her our names two minutes ago.

Eleanor's POV 

Do I tell these girls about me and Louis? About our fight? No. I mean what are they 14, 15? "How old are you girls?" I ask. 

"Me and Cara are 17 and Jade is almost 18." Chelsea answers. Do I tell them? I need to tell someone but Im not sure if I can trust them yet. "El, are you ok?" Jade asks.  

"What? Yeah I'm totally fine." I says. 

"Eleanor i saw you. You were crying." Jade tells me. I was crying? Stupid thoughts! "Im fine love. Thank you."  

"You can trust us." Jade says with a bit of concern.  

"Im fine!" I yell. Ok now they know something's up. I never yell at fans. Ever. "Sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." I apologize.  

"There's something on your mind. You can get it off it you wanna talk about it." Cara says sweetly.  

"Promise not to tell anyone?" I ask. 

"Promise." All three of them say at the same time. Ok thats a little creepy. 

"Ok. MeandLouisarefighting." I quickly say. 

"I don't understand gibberish. What's wrong?" Jade asks. 

"Me and Louis are, uh, um, fighting." I nearly whisper the fighting part. It'll make me cry again. I feel a tear roll from my eye. To late.