Chapter 15

*The next day*

Danielle's POV

I need a plan to get Liam back. I can't plan this by myself. Maybe Ed can help. Yes one of my best friends is Ed Sheeran. He's awesome. I get my phone and text him.

---Phone Convo---

Dani: Hey!

Ed: Hey Danielle whats up?

Dani: Just thinking

Ed: About what?

Dani: Liam

Ed: What happened?

Dani: Another guy kissed me and he thinks im cheating on him. I miss him. A lot

Ed: Aw babe. Okay so you need to get him back. Got anything in mind?

Dani: No. Thats why I came to you

Ed: Want me to talk to him?

Dani: Sure. If you think itll work

Ed: I think it will. You good now?

Dani: Ya thank Ed 😊

Ed: No problem! Bye!

Dani: Bye 😉

---End phone convo---

*Zayn's POV*

I wake and remember Perrie prank calling me. Ugh. I hate her but miss her at the same time! Is this it with Perrie? She can't stand me! She's trying to get revenge on me. I just don't know. "ZAYN! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED AND COME DOWN HERE!" I hear Louis yell from downstairs.

"NO!" I yell back.

"COME ON! YOU NEED TO FORGET ABOUT PERRIE! SHE CAN'T STAND YOU!" Way to make me feel better Louis.

"JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME RELAX!" God Louis.

"Zayn?" Liam walks in.

"What do you want?" I snap at him.

"I want to talk to you. I'm not gonna yell at you like Mr. Annoying down there." Liam laughs.

"Fine. Make it quick."

*Eleanor's POV*

"Good morning lovely." Louis smiles while walking into my bedroom.

"Morning." I yawn and fix my hair.

"How is the soon to be mother?" Louis asks.

"Tired but I wanna ask you something."

"What baby?"

"We need to tell management."

"But El they won't like this." Louis says worried.

"We have to. And I wouldn't argue with a pregnant woman." I laugh.

---Management---

"Alright you two never come in here. What do you want?" I look at Louis nervously. He grabs my hand and squeezes it. "Go Eleanor. Speak." God these people are rude.

"Well, um, we're- we're expecting." I say.

"Twins actually." Louis confirms. We look at management and they whisper to each other. I look at Louis and start to cry from all this stress. He pulls me into him.

"It'll be fine El Bear." He strokes my hair. He starts to whisper lyrics to Ed Sheeran's Small Bump. That song always seems to calm me down.

"Alright. We have made a decision." Louis lets me go and grabs my hand. "You can have your little babies. But you have to break up with Louis so the fans don't think they're Louis's kids." I don't know what to do but break down crying. Louis rubs my back.

"You cannot do this to her! She is under so much pressure! Look at her! These kids are not going to grow up without their father." He moves his hand from my back to my little baby bump.

<><><><><>

I hate management right now because of what I made them do.