Chapter 16

I'm so sorry! It's been two months! I'm terrible at keeping up with things. Sorry! So so so sorry!

<><><><>

Perrie's POV

I wake up and look around. I see Jade and Jesy asleep on the couch. Leigh and Paige are on the floor. And Katherine is asleep on my legs. I reach up to the end stand trying to get my phone without waking Katherine. She stirs but doesn't wake up. Four missed calls! One from my mum. One from Eleanor. And two from, wait. Zayn? Well he can kiss my ass because I'm done. I check my texts. Eleanor texted me to tell me she has big news. Mum texted me to tell me she want to visit me and the girls soon. And that she's worried because I didn't answer her call. Oh mum. I get a notification that says one new text message. Oh God if its Zayn I will scream. I tap the notification and yeah. It's Zayn. I open it to see a rather long message.

From: Zaynie 😘😘😘

Hey Perrie. I know you don't wanna talk to me. I get that. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. You're not a bitch. You're an angel. I love you and I miss you already. If you don't text me back I understand. I just wanted you you to know that I'm really sorry. Love you xxx

"Perrie?" Katherine sits up and looks at me.

"Morning." I smile at her.

"Hey. Who you texting?" She asks.

"Oh no one. Just checking twitter."

"Mhm. Let me see." I hand her my phone and she reads Zayn's message.

"I see I see." She says making me laugh. "Ok so it's up to you if you wanna text him back or not. If you do I will be telling you exactly what to say."

"I'll text him."

Danielle's POV

Operation get Liam back is on. I've got to communicate with him. I'm gonna text him and see what happens.

D- Hey Li. You prolly don't wanna talk but I miss you

After a couple minutes my phone goes off. LIAM!

L- Hi Danielle

That's all I get as a reply? Oh well.

D- Can I explain something?

L- Go ahead

D- The guy kissed me. I know I should've told you he was bothering me. I was scared to

L- I get it. I'm sorry I got mad at you

D- Really?

L- Yeah. I've gotta go but I love you

D- Love you too x

YES! IT WORKED! We're back together! Happy dance!