Chapter 14

Hello! Ready for a tropical storm to come through here. Just chilling right now with my One Direction blanket :) They keep me safe LOL

<><><><><>

*Louis's POV*

El hangs up the phone and looks at me. "Who was that?" I ask.

"The doctors." She answers.

"And?"

"We're having twins!" El's face lights up.

"Twins?"

"Twins. Like two little babies are inside of me. Right here." She points to her stomach. Aw she has a little baby bump.

"I know what twins means silly! Aren't you as excited as I am?"

"Um yes! But these two are gonna be a handful! I already know! I had to skip school because they made me sick!" El complains.

"But come on. You love them." I kiss her baby bump.

"I do love them. And apparently you do too." El smiles. One happy family.

Perrie's POV

"So he called you a bitch? For asking how much longer you had to be in the car? How freaking stupid! He's an idiot!" Katherine rambles on about how stupid Zayn is.

"Yeah. He is an idiot." I agree.

"Lets prank call him!" Leigh-Anne suggests.

"THE Leigh-Anne Pinnock is suggesting we prank call Zayn?" Jade asks.

"Yes. She is." Jesy confirms.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Leigh-Anne grabs her phone and dials *67. (A/N: Of you dial that it'll block your number when it shows up on the other person's phone) "Alright give me his number Pezz." I read out the number to Leigh-Anne and she calls it.

"Speaker phone Leigh." Katherine whispers.

"Hello?" Zayn answers the phone. I look at Leigh to see he mouth "Yes!" Jade clears her throat and says "This is management." She sounds just like them oh my God! "We would like you to answer some questions for us."

"What?"

"Okay. What did you do with Perrie in America?" Ohhh this is gonna be good!

"Um... We went in the car after the show and um-"

"What did you do Mr. Malik?" This is hilarious.

"I took her to the airport." Okay at least we're getting a little out of him.

"Why did you take her there?" Awkward silence. He's gonna confess oh my God!

"Because she was being a bitch!" Whoop there it is.

"Thank you for your time. Now we know the truth." Jade adds in her real voice.

"Wait Jade?" Zayn asks confused.

"And Leigh-Anne, Jesy, Katherine, and Perrie."

"What the hell? Perrie you set this up you-"

"Don't say it Zayn." I say.

"Fine. But you set this up."

"Maybe I did but who cares? That's right. No one! Bu bye!" I finish as Leigh-Anne hangs up the phone.

"Point Perrie!" Katherine yells.

Cara's POV

"Wait wait wait. He wanted to kiss you?" Jade asks. Dang she is a blonde.

"Yes! Why don't you understand this? Catch up Jade. Anyway. Enough about my date. How was yours? What did you do to Chelsea?"

"My date was great! And I didn't do anything. Yet." Jade smirks evilly.

"No no no. Not another public humiliation."

"Nope. Even better." This can't be good.

<><><><><> Pwease read this!

I found Perrie's POV hilarious I know you did too. Come on. I need another girls name and another boys name! I have Lila Grace and Grayson Douglas already. Give me a boys name and a girls name! BEST ONE GETS A SHOUT OUT!

xxTayxx