Chapter 7

Niall's POV

Jade. I can't get her out of my head. She could be my princess. I just feel bad that I had to stop texting her to get pizza for the needy guys. Harry has been texting Cara for almost 2 hours. They make a really good couple. She's sarcastic, brunette, everything Harry wants in a girl. Jade is so gorgeous. Her smile is beautiful. I love the way her neon green eyes sparkle in the sunlight. Her hair is so unique. It's strait and blonde with light purple dip dye. I'm not stalking her. I just found her twitter. Jade's other best friend, Chelsea, is a good match for Louis if he wasn't with Eleanor. I just want to meet Jade right now. So bad. So so so bad. Truly, madly, deeply, "Niall, mate. Are you alive?" Harry shakes my shoulders to get me out of my deep thoughts.

"Yes. What do you want?"

"Have you seen Louis?" Come to think of it I haven't seen him in a long time.

" No have you?"

"No one has. Were you thinking about Jade again?" Harry looks at his phone as types something.

"Are you texting Cara again?" Nice one!

"Touche."

Eleanor's POV

"Louis, it's my fault. It's all my fault. All of it." I already know what he's going to say. Stuff like no it's not your fault. I wasn't there for you and I should have. Awkward silence...... "Well where's your response? Your support? Your love?" That made it way worse. I've been having weird mood swings lately.

"On the other end of the phone." That's all he's got?

"I'm waiting."

"Well you'll have to wait longer because I've gotta go."

"Whatever."

"Bye love." I hang up and grab a pillow off my bed. I hit my head over and over with it and scream into it. I really need an attitude adjustment. I've been told plenty of times that I do. No matter how hard I try I can't get rid of it. I've tried everything. Except cutting. Who's here to stop me? Just as I stand up my phone goes off. Maybe my phone can stop me.

Dani <3:

Hey El. You ok?

Me: Yep

Dani <3:

You still wanna talk?

Me: Im good. Thanks

Dani <3:

Good thing youre ok. Me and Liam got into a huge fight

Me: About what?

Dani <3:

The rumors about me cheating and a guy......... kissed me. For real

Me: What? He doesnt believe its fake?

Dani <3:

I dont know exactly. But when the guy kissed me it felt so different from me and Liam. Gotta go bye!

Cara's POV

I've been texting Harry Styles for 1 hour 56 minutes and 37 seconds. 38, 39, 40. DING. Record time reply. 5 seconds.

Harry: Me and you. In three days. Starbucks 10 Kingsway, Unit B12; St Catherines House, London. What do you say?

Cara: How could i say no?

Harry: See you then. Gotta go bye love

Cara: Bye

"JADEEEE!"

"WHATTTTTTTTTTT?"

"HARRY ASKED MEEEEEEEE OUT!"

"AMAZING! I"M TWO FEET AWAY FROM YOU CARA! WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!"

"CUZ IM HAPPY!"

"CONTAIN IT! What do you wanna do?"

"CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!" I just had to do it.

Eleanor's POV

What did she say? Oh my God! I close my kik app and look at the time. 5pm! I have to get to the doctors! They found something in my lab results that they need to talk to me about. I'm scared to go without Louis or Danielle or Perrie but I have to.

*At doctors*

"Eleanor Calder?" I nervously stand up and go to the back room. I sit down and take a deep breath. It'll be fine. I run those words through my head. Dang it's cold in here. Wait now I'm hot. I feel nauseous and have a pounding headache. And I really want bacon. Weird. I only eat it if Louis makes it. "So what do you need to talk to me about?"The doctor touches my shoulder and she says "Eleanor, you're three weeks pregnant."

Should I smile? Scream? Cry? What will Louis think? How will I tell him? HOW THE HELL DID I GET PREGNANT?!?!?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry it got deleted! It may be a little different but chapter 7 is back! Enjoy! Again!

-Tayler