Chapter 5

Thanks to everyone who reads it! Shout out to my best friends @carrieabigail and @babycitcat! :)

(Still Perrie's POV)

I keep my mouth shut and say the words over and over again. The voice! Its, its, mine. Its my voice. I know its my voice. But I'm not talking to myself. Am I? "Who is this and what do you want? Money?" That went well.

"I don't want money Perrie. Just turn around." To turn around, to not turn around. Just turn around already! I really need to stop talking to myself. I just escape the paparazzi and drag the mystery person in the bathroom. I keep my eyes closed and take a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I flutter my blue eyes open to see someone that looks exactly like me only with blonde hair. Same height, same eye color, same voice, same everything. "Ok this is creepy. Who the heck are you?"

"Your twin sister. My name is Paige Lauryn Edwards." Same initials too? This is just weird!

"T-t-twin sister?" Im really in shock right now. I have an identical twin sister?

"Yes. You're identical twin sister. We have the same initials, same eyes, same everything except personalities. Yours is much better."

"Don't change the subject! I never knew I had a twin sister let alone a sister at all!" I cant even blink. This girl i just met claims she's my sister! TWIN sister.

"I am your twin sister Paige Lauryn Edwards. Born July 10th 1993 in South Shields, England. You can see my drivers license if you want. I promise you all this is true." Thats my birthday. My home. My personal information.

"Actually I'd like to see your license." I say. I have to know if my so called sister is my actual sister. She hand me her license. Paige Lauryn Edwards. DOB: July 10th 1993 Eye: blue Height: 5'4 Age: 19. She writes Edwards just like me. Talk about creepy.

Cara's POV

"IM FRIENDS WITH ELEANOR CALDER!" Jade has been singing that and skipping around the apartment for almost an hour. Chelsea and I have been trying to calm her down but nothing is working. "ELEANOR CALDER IS MY BEST FRIEND!"

"Jade! Shut up! She is trying to relax remember?" When we left Starbucks she said she was going to lay down and get Louis off her mind. I feel really bad for them. If there was only a way to fix it. "Cara there's something I need to tell you."

"Jade Daily what did you do this time?" I yell at her.

"When El told me to put my number in her phone I kinda found Louis' contact and I kinda copied it into my phone and I kinda texted him to tell him to call El."

"You what?!?!? JADE EMILY DAILY!"

"I couldn't stand them fighting! So i took action!" Jade is crazy!

"Jade you cant go around telling people to make up with their girlfriends!" Jade's phone goes off meaning she got a text. I look at her to find her barely breathing.

"Niall James Horan just texted me."

"What? How did he get your number?"

"Louis. OH MY GOD IM TO SCARED TO OPEN IT!"

"Just do it Jade! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! Tell him to say hi to Harry for me!" Oops. I didn't mean to say that.

"Awww! You have a crush on Harry Styles!" Jade taunts me.

"Doesn't everyone?"

"You're not even a directioner! You like Harry Styles!"

"Just open the text already!"

Jade's POV

"Im opening it! Im opening it!" I put in my password which is Niall's birthday. Talk about embarrassment. "Hey! Louis showed me your texts and I just wanted to say hi! You're actually really pretty. Jade right? Please text me back! -xx Niall"

{_____________________________________________________}

Sorry its short. Abby wanted it short so here you go! Vote and fan please!