Unexpected surprise

Mi pov:

After I pick up the kids I head back to the house to follow the movers to the dorms. As we pull up I see Bang Chan and Changbin outside waiting for us I think.

I get my kids out and I have already explained to them what is going on and why we had to move but they are four so they still don't fully understand. When we get to the guys they latch to each leg and hid behind me and I giggle. I look back up at the guys, " I'm sorry they are shy around new people."
"No it's okay we get it trust us," Bang Chan squats down to their level, " Hi guys I'm Chan can I ask what your names are?" They both peak out from each legs and look up at me and I nod my head letting them know it's okay and I'm right here.
They come around to stand in front of my legs and bow to them. "This is Kang-Dae and I'm Yeona we are twins but I'm older." "By only five minutes Yeona"

(Bold is English)

"Hey that's enough you two"
I look back at the boys as Chan stands up and looks at me. "Can I ask about their um" "Their dad?" He looks at me like I'm crazy. "I did a little research on you earlier I know you speak English the kids don't so it helps, but they don't know their dad have never known their dad. He was a one night stand and just left me a name that's it." "Oh okay I will make sure not to bring it up but so do they have the same last name as you or the dad" "Their dad it's Lee"

Both their eyes go wide so I'm guessing they both understood what I said and it kinda confused me a little but I shake my head and pushed it aside. "Shall we go in and get everything settled and meet the others? Speaking of how many is there?"
Changbin speaks up this time, "there is 8 of us all together and yeah they are waiting in the living room we are down two member they are at the company doing some business they should be here soon."

I grab the kids hands and follow behind them Changbin goes in first as Chan holds the door for us. As we walk into the living room I can see four guys sitting in the living room they were all talking to each other till one with braces notices us and stand up to get the guys attention, which it did and they stood up.
The kids hide behind me again and that's when the guys in the living room notices them and they all go wide eyes and wide smiles to see them. Chan comes behind and looking over my head. "So guys this is Mi she our new personal assistant, she will be staying with us."

The guys bow and I do the same. The one with braces steps forward, the rest right behind him. "Hi I'm Seungmin this is Jisung, Felix, and Jeongin." Jisung steps forward and crouches down to the twins size. They twins look up and me again and I again nod.
They step to the front of me and bow. "Hi I'm Yeona and this is Kang-Dae. We are twins and we are almost 5." She lifts up her hand to show him her five fingers."
He reply back to her with a big smile, "Wow that's so cool, we'll I'm Han and that blonde guy that's Felix, the one with braces that's Seungmin and the last with black hair is I.N and I'm almost 23 were are alot older then you guys" "Were not as old as Chan so don't start", Seungmin instantly replays making the guys and myself laugh.
Chan laughs with and rolls his eyes playfully.  I.N steps up looking at me, " May I ask how old are you?" I decided to joke with him a little and I tilt my head to the side and raise a eyebrow. Well Chan already beat me to the look because all the other guys, including Han who turns to look at him still on the floor, give him a shocked look.

"Don't you know it rude to ask a woman her age sir?" His face turns white as a ghost and he starts trying to cover up for his question thinking I was mad at him. I look at Chan and the boy and we all bust out laughing.
The kids and I.N looks confused. "I'm joking hunny I promise I'm 23." He lets out a groan , "I'm still the youngest adult here great, we'll do you want to be call Noona?" "Yes please I would."

" But that still wasn't funny Noona I really thought y'all were all going to beat me up there for a second." We all bust out laughing again that we didn't get to hear the door open and close or the other two that walked in. "Hey guys what we laughing at and who are the kids?"
I hear a voice say. I turn around but Chan is blocking my view so I wipe my eyes from laughing so hard as Chan talks, the kids run behind me again. "Making funny of I.N and they are our new assistant twins. Hyunjin, Lee Know say welcome to Mi, Kang-Dae, and Yeona." He goes to move out of the way but Yeona come over in front of him with her hands on her hips stopping him. "Mr Chan I come first because I'm older me Lee Yeona. I'm older than him."
"Yeona get back over here and stop being rude now" Chan moves as I watch her walk back over. I shoot my head up as I hear a gasp and the sound of a cup bouncing of the floor. My eyes go real wide and so are his, because in front of me is none other then my one night stand, father to my twins

Mr. Lee Minho himself.